T he role will provide support, coordination and organization to the account’s BI team and to the end users of the account’s Business Intelligence (BI) suite of products. The client is a global Fortune 100 company. The position is based in Cincinnati, OH, but will provide global support. The position will support all service lines that JLL provides to the client.
The job holder will drive use and provide ongoing support to account and client team members in their use of the account’s Business Intelligence suite of products. The purpose of this focus is to ensure the tools meet the user’s objectives, maximize use of the tools, ensure high data quality and drive productivity/efficiency. This person will also play a critical role in developing a best-in-class approach for managing changes in the BI environment plus document requirements for BIsolutions , help prioritize BI projects and maintain the account’s BI Portal.
Major R esponsibilities
- Launches new BI solutions in accordance with the BI team’s change management protocol
- Collaborates with the account’s Regional BI Leaders as well as BI developers to ensure training documentation captures all functionality of the product.
- Develops and delivers training programs to account and client employees for the BI team’s suite of products
- Drives adoption of new and existing BI tools to maximise data insights and business benefits
- Ensure Operational Teams use the reporting services in an effective way Act s as d ata e vangelist to drive a ‘live’ data culture and the benefits it brings to the account
- Monitors regional usage of reporting tools, w orks with users and Regional BI Leads to gather feedback and works with the BI team to deliver improvements
- Maintains account’s BI Portal Provides support and creates documentation for the BI team’s suite of products
- Provides direct support for the BI team’s change management protocol
- In tandem with the account’s Regional BI Leads, will facilitate inputs for new BI ideas and innovations
- Collects and documents requirements from end users for projects
- H elps to prioritize future projects
- May a ssists with the stewardship of data – incorrect data will lead to misinformation.
- May support regional presentations/client meetings through the use of data and live data.
Global Data Governance Manager
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology , Program/Project Management or similar job experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Change Leader – The candidate must possess strong communication and interaction skills plus have the ability to influence others to achieve results
- Ability to create technical training documentation
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office products including PowerPoint , Project, Visio or similar tools
- Knowledge of software development lifecyle is preferred
- A strong interest in technology, especially dashboards and PropTech in general
- Ideally has experience of using Tableau
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.