Business Development Manager – Proptech
Website Rayner Personnel
Business Development Manager
Salary: 35K + OTE
Location: London or Regional (Regional travel required)
Are you experienced in selling SAAS/Tech products to Estate Agents, if so please get in touch.
My client is an online property auction marketplace. We provide our technology to estate agents so that buyers and sellers can sell properties online. By working in partnership with estate agents, we are helping to make property transactions fast, certain and transparent.
Due to recent significant growth, we are looking to recruit a business development manager, who has the skills, stakeholder management and drive to help us grow our customer base.
Reporting directly into the CEO, this is a great opportunity for the right candidate to grow and harness their skills in a startup environment as we accelerate growth over the next 12 months.
We encourage creative ideas and out of the box thinking. At the moment, most interactions will be over video and phone calls due to the current COVID situation, although you will eventually be required to travel around the UK to attend client meetings when things return to normal. This is a front facing, customer role, so communication and proactivity are key to your success. As we are a small team, it is vital that you are a positive all-rounder, who doesn’t mind getting involved in a wide range of activity across the business on an ad hoc basis.
- Establishing and maintaining estate agency leads and closing sales with customers
- Developing and maintaining new and existing customer relationships
- Arranging and attending meetings with customer’s stakeholders
- Onboarding of new clients.
- Delivering training to clients on our process and platform, both in person and
- Tracking and recording sales activity, producing reports and closing deals to meet targets.
- Supporting clients with end to end management of property transactions to ensure deals are
- concluded successfully – i.e. that properties are sold through the our platform
- Ad hoc support with marketing and events as and when appropriate.
- At least 3 years of b2b sales experience
- Passionate about great customer service
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Experience of training and stakeholder management
- Enthusiastic, motivated and proactive
- Organised and responsible
- Competent IT skills
- Experience of working with estate agents or in the property sector
Please make contact if you would like to discuss email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.