Client Success Manager II – Financial Services
Website Hylink Digital Solutions
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.2T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payments products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity / collaboration and ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 110 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 25+ of the top 100 US construction lenders. In 2019, we completed our Series B raise led by Goldman Sachs bringing our total funding to $55M. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory.
Built’s clients are critical to our success, and the core to our company. We believe in earning our client’s business every single day. We’re looking for a client success champion who can own the post-sales relationship and drive adoption and growth as an individual contributor. As a Client Success Manager II – Financial Services, you will have intimate knowledge of loan origination, construction, or proven history in financial services industry and you will build strong relationships that persist through and extend the client lifecycle. Since you understand the lender’s world, you quickly become a trusted advisor and advocate to many of our top 100 bank partners.
As a Client Success Manager II, You Will
- Serve as the primary point of contact post-implementation. Assume overall customer adoption responsibility and critical issue management role.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with the client and executive sponsors to ensure they are using the solution to achieve full business value and growth.
- Embrace Built’s mission and gain a strong understanding of our industry, products, services and technical systems
- Identify and help drive cross-sell and own upsell opportunities
- Understand our client’s business, operating models, and pain points and proactively explore ways to improve overall client satisfaction
- Leverage data analytics to identify and predict client behavior, risks and capture opportunities to improve Built’s solutions
- Contribute to product roadmap discussions to facilitate alignment with client needs
- Help our clients with business process improvement and change management initiatives
- Provide client training on best practices around daily operations & support using Built’s solutions
- Develop cross-functional relationships at Built (i.e., sales, support, product, engineering, etc.) to strengthen knowledge and advocate for client’s needs
- Help enhance our client strategy and playbook so that Built continues to scale efficiently
You Will Fit Right In If You
- Have expert knowledge in financial services and client management with many internal and customer stakeholders
- Demonstrate experience leading cross-functional process improvement and change management projects while delivering best in class service
- Value collaboration and think in terms of people, process and technology to find solutions for clients with Built and other products in the client’s tech stack
- Think analytically to present solutions in a highly logical, organized and clear manner of communication
- Listen thoroughly and hold conversations to create value for the client
- Maintain habitual empathy, unquestionable integrity, an unparalleled work ethic
- Are committed to agility, continuous learning, improvement and operational excellence in the CRM and tools provided to you
- Maintain a high degree of personal responsibility and ownership in everything you do
The rare opportunity to change the world and radically disrupt an industry
Competitive benefits including Unmetered Vacation; Health, Dental & Vision Insurance; and 401k
Weekly Team Lunches
Kitchen loaded with all the essentials to keep you productive
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.