Website This Property Matters Ltd. (TPM)
THIS PROPERTY MATTERS LTD. (“TPM”)
A BETTER WAY OF MANAGING PROPERTY
The opportunity exists for a (recently) qualified commercial property manager to join the team and take responsibility for parts of the company’s commercial property portfolio.
Position: Commercial Property Manager
Reporting to: Divisional team leader
Department: Management of Real Estate (MORE)
You will be responsible for the management of a diverse commercial property portfolio located in Central London and throughout the UK focusing on Office assets. The role will require regular and direct communication with the investment and asset management team, as well as institutional and family office clients.
ABOUT THE FIRM
TPM, a subsidiary of Trinova Real Estate LLP, is a growing business with ambitious plans for the future; we take a holistic approach to commercial property investment and management. We believe that visiting or occupying a building should be an enjoyable experience as well as being a commercially rewarding investment for its owners. Exceptional service, immaculate surroundings and an innovative environment all centred on a warm welcome and supported by an experienced professional team. We want tenants and guests to remember the experience and service associated with our clients’ properties and for them to be synonymous with quality and excellence.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Day to day property management of a portfolio of office assets, including preparing client reports on the property management service and regular formal reporting to clients.
· Preparation and administration of annual service charge budgets, reconciliations and expenditure.
· Undertaking and arranging property inspections.
· Ensuring tenants’ compliance with lease obligations.
· Management of the arrears process including collection of rental and other income.
· Dealing with tenant applications for consent to assign, sublet and alter.
· Reading leases, ensuring a high level of detail and accurate record keeping.
· Overseeing the provision of common services to properties and tenants.
· Ensuring compliance with legislation including Health and Safety and other regulations.
· Reporting to and working with clients on tenure and physical improvements to properties.
· Working with landlords and tenants on all other matters relating to the clients’ property portfolio.
· Liaising with various stakeholders including contractors, leasing agents, solicitors and other consultants.
· Interest in working as part of a growing team and business, as well as assisting with plans to explore the use of Proptech to deliver a proactive and forward thinking property management service.
· Provide support and assistance to the asset management team and clients in connection with value enhancement opportunities including rent reviews, lettings and lease renewal programmes.
· Deliver additional services and drive additional fee generation where possible.
· Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven capability as a commercial property management surveyor or Senior Surveyor with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good commercial acumen with an ability to provide sound advice to clients.
- RICS qualified Chartered Surveyor is essential.
- Experience using the TRAMPS property management system is preferable.
- Excellent written and communication skills with ability to swiftly build gravitas amongst clients.
- Positive attitude, true team player with a ‘can do’ approach.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.