Conceptionist & copywriter
Founded by entrepreneur and IT expert Florian Frey and the former CEO of Scout24 Holding Dr. Martin Enderle, allmyhomes (www.allmyhomes.com) grew in 4 years to 160 employees with over 30 nationalities to become the No. 1 platform for the marketing of new build properties in Germany.
With the entry of the founder of TPA Real Estate Brands Lutz Grimm, we are continuing to revolutionize the real estate industry through digitization and the provision of targeted data for room concepts of the future. In addition to continuous improvement of our product, Europeanization is one of our next steps for our growth.
For our growing marketing department we are looking for a permanent position at the Berlin Ostkreuz location for a conceptist & copywriter (m / f / d) in the digital sector.
- Development of creative central ideas and differentiating namings for the marketing of our real estate projects on the basis of the strategic principles of location / product potential and target group analysis
- Development of identity-defining tonalities and editorial preparation of the project content as a basis for the development of the digital and analog marketing materials relevant to communication strategies
- Writing of stylistically and grammatically correct texts for e.g. brochures, project websites and advertisements
- Close cooperation with our strategy / design and project management team to ensure the high quality and attractiveness of the content
- Degree in German studies, journalism, marketing & communication or similar
- At least 4 years of professional experience in the field of branding or advertising agencies or in in-house marketing
- Ideally experience in performance marketing
- Experience in the real estate industry is desirable, but not a requirement
- Proficient in German and English
- Excellent communication skills
- High quality standards
- Desire to work in cross-functional teams
- Team player skills
If we have sparked your interest, we look forward to receiving your application via the “Apply now” button to Laure-Marie Teßmann.
To apply for this job please visit www.allmyhomes.com.