Customer Support (PropTech, Remote)
About The Position
Do you pride yourself on delivering best-in-class customer service? Are you a tech-savvy problem solver looking for a position where no two days are ever the same? BuildingLink is looking to hire a full-time Customer Support Associate to be on one of the most highly praised customer support teams in the industry!
BuildingLink simplifies and elevates modern working and living in residential communities, with inspired solutions, pioneering technology, and dedicated service. We are a rapidly growing SaaS company, providing an incredibly robust, cross-platform (web, mobile, and desktop) suite of products, serving 5,000+ properties and a growing customer base of nearly two million residents across the globe.
We’re seeking an ambitious, charismatic, dependable, and versatile candidate who takes tremendous pride in delivering best-in-class customer service. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver, who will become an expert in all things BuildingLink, and possess a knack for tackling a diverse range of challenges head on.
This role reports into the Training & Support Team Lead. As the face of the company, you will establish and nurture long-term relationships with customers, from low-tech residents to high-value property managers, offering assistance, guidance, troubleshooting, and creative workarounds.
Job Responsibilities Include
- Taking ownership of customer issues and questions from inquiry to resolution.
- Approaching each customer interaction with a high sense of urgency, coupled with immense care, patience, and professionalism.
- Delivering a consultative experience to understand and solve for the customers’ pain points.
- Escalating complex technical bugs to our development team for investigation and updating customers on developments and fixes throughout the process.
- Achieving advanced domain knowledge of our products and applications.
- Collaborating closely with various cross-functional teams (Development, Product Management, and Sales) to ensure customer requests are handled in a timely manner.
- Demonstrating a willingness to take initiative, proactively volunteering for additional opportunities, such as product ownership, project management, and intra-department initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 years proven Customer Service or SaaS Customer Support experience.
- EXCEPTIONAL written and verbal communication skills.
- Preferred experience with support and communication platforms, including FreshDesk, LogMeIn, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word), Slack, and Trello.
- Keen problem solver with a unique ability to think on your feet.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and keep calm under pressure.
- Patient and comfortable engaging with diverse clientele with varying levels of computer skills and technical knowledge.
- Previous experience with a customer support ticketing system preferred (Freshdesk is our current ticketing platform).
- Fluency in French and Spanish is a major plus! We strongly encourage bilingual speakers of all languages with phenomenal communication and customer service skills to apply.
- B2B experience within in a start-up environment helpful.
Here’s How To Apply
To be eligible for consideration, please submit a COMPELLING cover letter. Win us over on what makes you great! We read every application and can’t wait to learn about you!
What BuildingLink Can Offer You
BuildingLink is a multi-generational, family-owned and operated company with the curiosity, energy, and entrepreneurial spirit of a startup! At BuildingLink, you’re more than just an employee, we literally adopt you and tell everyone you’re our really cool cousin. Just kidding… sort of, but here’s what we offer
- Dough Competitive Salary
- Life & Work Balance Paid Parental Leave, Bereavement Leave
- R&R Flexible PTO, Birthday Holiday, Summer Fridays, Work Anniversary Travel Bonus
- Health is Wealth Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits, Company sponsored HRA, Gym Reimbursement, Healthcare Concierge Service
- Planning for the Future 401k with 4% matching
- An Awesome Culture Team Outings & Company Events, Holiday Parties, Friendly Office Competitions, Weekly Lunch, Unlimited Snacks/Coffee
- Lifelong Learning Professional Development Opportunities (like, limitless)
- Other Things Commuter Benefits
BuildingLink is an industry leading property management technology used by over 5,000 high-rise residential communities globally. As an industry pioneer and leading innovator, our solutions, service, and people have made us one of the most recognized and respected technology providers among property managers and staff, condo/coop boards, and landlords. Our roadmap is packed with new and exciting initiatives to help buildings run even better. Resident lifestyle, voice assistant with our Amazon Alexa Skill; Ledger for simplified property management accounting, more platform integrations, and IoT sensor solutions to target and solve buildings’ operational headaches are just a few of the key initiatives we have in the pipeline. So, if you’re looking to work for a dynamic and successful company that cares deeply for both its customers and employees, please apply!
Check out our website to learn more! https //www.buildinglink.com
BuildingLink is an equal opportunity employer to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected class by federal, state or local law.
- Computer Software
- Real Estate
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.