Demand Generation Associate
Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield, and Tishman Speyer.
If you’re excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
About The Role
Reonomy is in search of an autonomous and motivated Demand Generation Associate, responsible for the strategy and execution of multichannel marketing campaigns across all of our paid channels.
They will be responsible for identifying new channels, optimizing existing ones and assisting in the allocation of paid budgets. Reporting to the Manager of Growth, they will play a large role in Reonomy’s go-to-market strategy, working on integrated campaigns targeting everything from SMB through Enterprise.
- Deploy paid budgets to engage and acquire prospects that fit Reonomy’s core ICP, with the goal of catalyzing upmarket growth
- Execute multichannel ABM campaigns, leveraging marketing automation to streamline workflows and measure impact
- Ideate, plan and launch comprehensive pilots and A/B tests to achieve customer acquisition goals within a given budget
- Research, create and execute on paid social, paid media and syndicated content campaigns, leveraging a deep understanding of our customers’ personas
- Own key KPIs including top of funnel pipeline growth, paid CAC and paid ROI
- 1-2 years of experience needed in paid advertising, ideally in-house at a growing B2B SaaS company
- Demonstrated work accomplishments in paid campaigns & multichannel programs, as well as funnel growth & optimization
- Prior experience working with technologies such as; Hubspot, Salesforce, Intercom, Outreach, Looker, ZoomInfo/Clearbit
- Experience operating paid channels such as; Paid search, Paid Social & Paid Display
- Prior experience being able to juggle several projects at once
- Experience working in CRE / PropTech or Enterprise software a plus
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Access to our Continuing Education Stipend
- Perks: WFH package, FREE ClassPass membership, FREE Headspace premium membership, FREE Citi Bike membership, & team outings!
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.