Website Harvest Builders
We harvest talent within businesses and take them up a notch for that it factor. We nurture strategy with collaboration to deliver tailored experiences with real results and growth for the companies and communities we co-build with.
We’re building new companies in the areas of FinTech (financial technology), InsureTech (insurance technology) and PropTech (property technology), looking to transform the Prairies into a globally-competitive tech region.
We are looking for a strong leader to take on the role of Founder/CTO to help build Canada’s next tech unicorn. As a Founder/CTO, you will be responsible for turning a concept into reality by developing an MVP. This role will be a hybrid of a tech visionary and a highly qualified developer, committed to bringing the technology strategy to life.
We offer dedicated support in financial modelling, fundraising, recruitment, creative, marketing, PR, and legal services from our venture building teams.
Join us in building a meaningful, successful company alongside a world-class team that has done it before.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Hands-on leadership of all software and technology development
- Set the culture as the first software engineer – be prepared to code!
- Create a technology roadmap and execute on the plan
- Grow a high performing technology team
- Pitch to investors (with our help)
Who We’re Looking For
- Experienced software engineer and hands-on developer
- Ability to lead high-performing teams, projects, and/or businesses with $mm+ budgets
- Proven ability to set a product vision and roadmap
- Exceptional communicator who can inspire trust and confidence
- Strategic, innovative, and creative problem solver
- Entrepreneurial mindset who is incredibly driven, has raw hustle and determination
- Best in your field with industry experience in finance, insurance, property, or technology
- Professional, self-aware and a strong team player
At Harvest, you have the chance to work with industry portfolios that position Canada as a global leader of innovation. We believe the Prairies are a great place to live and work for generations to come. Share your bright ideas and work in an open, dynamic environment. Join our rapidly growing network and gain real hands-on experience that shapes the next generation of business.
About Applying With Harvest
We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there; when you apply, the People Team at Harvest may reach out to you about other possible opportunities you may be a fit for.
Harvest Builders is an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and a credit check.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.