Website Hylink Digital Solutions
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.2T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payments products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity / collaboration and ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 110 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 25+ of the top 100 US construction lenders. In 2019, we completed our Series B raise led by Goldman Sachs bringing our total funding to $55M. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory.
As an entry-level Implementation Manager, you will lead implementations often with a co-lead for small business clients, specializing in all types of lending programs. The ideal candidate is one that can translate client needs into executable project plans, execute on a variety of project tasks and leverage strong critical thinking skills to become a product expert. The ideal candidate has the aptitude to be a great problem solver and team member.
- Support Implementation Managers II and III in enterprise-level implementations – Lead small business implementations through a defined on-boarding plan.
- Lead small to mid-sized projects
- Support the Acceleration of Implementations, including: execution of tasks to include assisting in platform setup tasks, report monitoring and management, document analysis and problem-solving; management of assigned project deliverables and outcomes; working with all Implementation Managers on enterprise client implementations; weekly internal status and health communication to the business stakeholders; and anticipating potential project pitfalls and proactively developing solutions to avoid them.
- Accelerate delivery – Support predictable delivery by partnering with account executives to ensure we are selling well-defined best-in-class solutions and help to facilitate collaboration amongst members of the sales and product team to ensure we are delivering maximal value to the customer according to a well-defined project plan with timelines and milestones. This includes helping clients with different personalities see a better way of running their business and navigate the change management process.
- Improve products/solutions – Partner with our product and engineering organization to ensure that we are prioritizing product features appropriately, increasing empathy for our users, and collaborating on strategic initiatives such as product roadmaps. Become an expert on our products/solutions and routinely collaborate to help improve them.
- Train and educate – Intentionally partner with other leaders at Built to create force-multiplying effects across the entire team and increase empathy for our users by sharing your knowledge and expertise about the industry as often as possible.
Traits And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Critical Thinking
- Speed to delivery
- Attention to Detail
- Results-driven and gets the most out of the people around them
- Ability to execute
- Highly organized
- Problem solver and process thinker
- Ability to manage many competing responsibilities
- Excellent communicator
- Personal responsibility to see both our Clients and internal team succeed
The rare opportunity to change the world and radically disrupt an industry
Competitive benefits including Unmetered Vacation; Health, Dental & Vision Insurance; and 401k
Weekly Team Lunches
Kitchen loaded with all the essentials to keep you productive
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.