Implementation Manager II
Website Hylink Digital Solutions
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.2T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payments products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity / collaboration and ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 110 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 25+ of the top 100 US construction lenders. In 2019, we completed our Series B raise led by Goldman Sachs bringing our total funding to $55M. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory.
As an Implementation Manager, you will be a company leader in on-boarding new enterprise clients, specializing in all types of lending programs. The ideal candidate is one that has the ability to translate client needs into executable project plans and can lead clients through the on-boarding process. The ideal candidate has a desire to lead clients through the change management process and has the aptitude to be a great problem solver and team member.
Be a leader >> Lead by influence, both internally with teammates to build consensus on routine decisions, as well as externally to help prospects understand the best way to solve and optimize workflows involving construction loans and get the most value out of the solutions Built provides.
Accelerate Implementation >> Create and lead predictable implementation processes and help to accelerate the speed and consistency of implementations; ultimately provide unparalleled expertise about Built’s products/solutions for customer problems.
- Implementation kick-off and execution including maintaining project plans, monitoring timelines, ensuring clients attain stated goals, mitigating project risks, and ultimately providing a best-in-class implementation experience
- Management of assigned project deliverables and outcomes
- Working with Sr. Implementation Managers on enterprise client implementations
- Weekly internal status and health communication to the business stakeholders
- Anticipating potential project pitfalls and proactively developing solutions to avoid them
Accelerate delivery >> Support predictable delivery by partnering with account executives to ensure we are selling well-defined best-in-class solutions and help to facilitate collaboration amongst members of the sales and product team to ensure we are delivering maximal value to the customer according to a well-defined project plan with timelines and milestones. This includes helping clients with different personalities see a better way of running their business and navigate the change management process.
Improve products/solutions >> Partner with our product and engineering organization to ensure that we are prioritizing product features appropriately, increasing empathy for our users, and collaborating on strategic initiatives such as product roadmaps. Become an expert on our products/solutions and routinely collaborate to help improve them.
Train and educate >> Intentionally partner with other leaders at Built to create force-multiplying effects across the entire team and increase empathy for our users by sharing your knowledge and expertise about the industry as often as possible.
Traits And Experience
- Experience in enterprise-level SaaS-based platforms is preferred, but not required
- Construction or financial/banking industry experience is a plus
- Leads by example
- Results-driven and gets the most out of the people around them
- Ability to execute
- Highly organized
- Problem solver and process thinker
- Ability to manage many competing responsibilities
- Excellent communicator
- Personal responsibility to see both our Clients and internal team succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
The rare opportunity to change the world and radically disrupt an industry
Competitive benefits including Unmetered Vacation; Health, Dental & Vision Insurance; and 401k
Weekly Team Lunches
Kitchen loaded with all the essentials to keep you productive
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.