Key Account Manager – Adelaide Office – Permanent Full Time
Imagine a workplace where open minds open doors every day. If you’re looking for somewhere to bring your whole self to work each day, a place that values your differences, experiences and all the amazing things that make you you, then you’ll be happy to hear our door is open.
We’ve got a bunch of brands under our umbrella that make us Australia’s home of property and we’re focused on inspiring confidence for all life’s property decisions. We like to think we’re a passionate and proud bunch and we would love to share this with you.
About the role:
As a Key Account Manager at Domain, you will inform, inspire and connect people throughout the property lifecycle. You will effectively manage our key residential real estate clients in both South Australia and the Northern Territory so you may need to travel from time to time. You will be an experienced consultative sales professional who will facilitate and create bespoke solutions for customers and act as a trusted advisor. Day to day the role will also see you:
- Deliver tailored solutions for greater impact by presenting market insights through reporting and in-depth knowledge
- Maximise revenue opportunities with a portfolio of key real estate accounts across South Australia and the Northern Territory
- Identify opportunities across all platforms by presenting Domain insights to key stakeholders, facilitating bespoke solutions for clients and vendors
- Attend client meetings and present at agency sales meetings
- Develop strategies to ensure key clients advertise all listings on Domain and add value to our business relationships
- Strengthen Domain’s partnerships by engaging all stakeholders within key client networks
- Develop in-depth client and industry relationships
We would be jumping for joy if you have:
- High quality sales and customer service experience
- Digital media and Proptech experience within real estate and/or media sales is desirable
- Resilience and agility in a fast-paced environment
- An expertise and passion for digital marketing, Proptech and real estate processes and procedures
- Excellent communication and technical communication skills
- A valid SA drivers licence and a reliable vehicle
Why you’ll love Domain:
Leap, grow, repeat. That’s what it’s like working here at Domain, where we encourage each other to have adventures, learn from our mistakes, celebrate our wins and then have adventures all over again. If it sounds like somewhere you’d like to be, we may just have a role for you.
You’ll be joining an encouraging team who have a real passion for what they do and who love to have fun! Here at Domain we know that when people are happy they tend to work better and have greater work satisfaction. So here at Domain, we look after our team. That’s why we offer our employees discounts across healthcare, gas and electricity, entertainment, food and much more. We also encourage work-life balance and flexibility.
So…what happens next?
We will give your application the attention it deserves and you will hear from us either way. If it’s a good match, one of our recruitment consultants will give you a call (so make sure you keep your phone handy!).
Go on then, click apply, we would love to see your application pop up!
Here at Domain, we’re driven by the belief that open minds open doors. We value innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings and are committed to building an inclusive workplace; one where every single one of us can feel truly at home.
*A note to recruitment agencies: We have this role covered; there is no need to get in touch. We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thanks.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.