Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
The Commercial Real Estate Line of Business at J.P. Morgan Chase is seeking an experienced Head of Revenue and Go To Market Executive to join our leadership team. Our goal is to evolve our relationship with our existing clients and develop new segments leveraging completely new channels, tools, and products. Reporting to the co-heads of Commercial Real Estate Digital & Transformation, the Executive will own all aspects of product roll out in both B2B and B2C segments; with focus on strategic planning, client success, marketing and segmenting, digital demand generation, inside sales organization and leadership, and partnerships. Together with the executive team, the candidate will help form and execute the strategic plan and roll out of various digital products across segments and geographies. The candidate will also be instrumental in evolving the strategic vision with the goal of creating and enhancing revenue streams. This highly visible position will require individuals with exceptional drive, vision, energy and ability to see beyond the obvious.
Objectives of this Role
– Own all aspects of roll out across various products, segment, and geographies.
– Partner with members of the executive team to execute the current strategic plan and contribute to the evolution of the plan over time by monitoring the marketplace and the competitive landscape tactics and strategies (including both traditional Bank competition as well as emerging FinTech and PropTech).
– Create marketing and pricing strategies to cover multiple products (and product combinations) focused on a key segment initially but scaling up and down market over time. Execute on roll out, and iterate to maximize adoption, client delight, and revenue.
– Build out and manage various Revenue and Go To Market support roles and functions. Build out and manage a best-in-class, data driven, inside sales team to nurture and close leads.
– Instrumental in optimizing the existing MarTech stack to match digital go to market strategies and needs.
– Own and grow relationships with external partners including agencies.
– Work with key Line of Business stakeholders to ensure that the product structure, roll out plans, and messaging are consistent with the products, values, and strategies of the existing business, and further, do not create channel conflict.
– Partner with key leaders to ensure all product roll out is done in strict compliance with the spirit and letter of the firm’s risk and control guidelines.
– Hands on delivery of all aspects of the role with a supporting team to grow over time.
Required Skills and Qualifications
– 10+ years in diversified leadership roles, driving and implementing revenue growth with a focus on digital products and strategies
– Experience and success bringing net-new products to market in the context of a large and complex, cross functional, cross organizational business initiative amidst ambiguity and change.
– Proven track record of growing revenue through new product development, marketing, digital demand generation, sales, and partnerships
– End-to-end problem-solving skills with the ability to solve large, complex business problems, obtain consensus and drive organizational transformation.
– Effective use of business knowledge and technical expertise to challenge assumptions and operating models coming from experience in strategy, revenue generation, product management and/or go to market at large organizations
– Successful track record demonstrating a high level of personal initiative, setting and achieving challenging goals and demonstrating entrepreneurial leadership within large enterprises and/or startups to resolve diverse business challenges.
– Ability to interact with colleagues at all levels, especially senior executives, work through influence across functional boundaries to achieve goals without direct control over resources. Deliver results while coaching and mentoring other team members
– Experience in a leadership capacity in a software firm building products and leading cross functional global launch initiatives is preferable
– Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong relationship building across the organization
– Passion for building something new, working across boundaries to drive change and helping others succeed.
– Degree in Management, Finance, Marketing, Computer Science or in a related discipline is preferable.
– Inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.