Operations Analyst at Homeppl
Homeppl is on a mission to create financial inclusion. Its objective is to create equality of opportunity to consumers of financial and property products, and allow businesses to safely transact with more good consumers, including “invisible consumers”, namely internationals, self-employed, students, and others without a credit file.
Homeppl’s attack vector is the UK rental market. It offers superb due diligence, giving all tenants fair access and opportunity to pay rent monthly, and keeps its clients safe from fraud or defaults. Homeppl assesses and authenticates the financial data of tenants from tenants, thereby allowing “invisible consumers” and any other tenant the opportunity to be considered and pay rent monthly. It assesses the true transactional ability of consumers with unique fraud detection tests, behavioural analysis, and financial algorithms, as well as Open Banking data.
It has approved more than £1bn of revenue to its clients, allowing them to transact with more good tenants, and keep their assets and clients safe from defaults or fraud. As evidence, it has 93% approval rate, which marks a 23% approval rate lift, 0% defaults, and it detects that 1.5% of all clients’ transactions are fraudulent.
The best high-street brands and online marketplaces in the UK choose Homeppl. It has an impressive portfolio of clients, including Knight Frank, Foxtons, The Countrywide Group, Douglas & Gordon, OpenRent, Lyvly, Accommodation, Quintain (formerly Tipi), and hundreds of others.
- We are looking for ambitious, bright, and trustworthy people to join our dynamic, diverse, and international team (we are 23 nationalities and speak over 25 languages) as Homeppl is growing!
- You will impact people’s lives and meaningful decisions. You will help complete, authenticate, and approve high-value rental transactions.
- You will be using our unique data validation tools, tests, and methodologies, helping users demonstrate their creditworthiness so that they can gain fair access to the property and financial products.
- You will learn about FinTech, Operations, and Customer Support methodologies and metrics.
- You will learn our processes, think critically, engage empathetically, and find the right answer to quickly become a trusted confidant to our customers and clients.
- The opportunity is a minimum 3-month contract available immediately, with a strong potential to extend to a permanent position.
- Review, authenticate, and approve consumers personal and sensitive information to help them demonstrate their credibility,
- Work methodically on up to 50 rental applications transactions per day in order to assess and analyse consumers’ suitability,
- Ensure users are not discriminated against and are not put in financial stress,
- Ensure clients are protected from fraudsters,
- Engage with our users to ensure a seamless user experience,
- Work with other operations members on improving operations processes.
- Empathetic, putting yourself in the shoes of others to understand their situation and establish trust,
- Overachiever, going above and beyond the call of duty and always hungry to deliver,
- Sincere, honest, and direct; no beating around the bush,
- Committed to the cause, relish a challenge, and thrive in the face of adversity,
- Diligent and detail-oriented, keeping mistakes and fraudulent applications impacting clients,
- Tenacious and adaptable, you will also be able to maintain your focus whilst working independently and remotely given the current environment
It Would Be Cool If You Had
- An interest in FinTech / PropTech,
- Previous experience working in a startup environment;
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role,
- Additional languages are a plus, particularly Spanish
- Work from home / anywhere option
- Access to our cool Hoxton office at Brickfields
- 25 paid holidays
- Online team activities
- Weekly Deliveroo allowance
- Be part of a vibrant, dynamic, and creative entrepreneurial environment
Salary: £23,000.00 pa.
Note: Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas for this role.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.