Product Design Opportunity with Leading B2C PropTech Company – San Mateo
Reali is here to make home buying and selling simple, affordable, and stress-free. We were founded to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate, loans, escrow and business experiences.
Why This Is a Great Opportunity
- High visibility position with a broad scope of responsibility, reporting to VP Product
- Support the entire consumer facing product suite; buy, sell, loans, escrow and more, as well as internally facing products
- Eventually build and manage a team
- Work on a patent-pending, disruptive technology
- Collaborative environment & fun company culture
- At this time, for permission to work in the U.S., Reali is unable to offer sponsorship.
- Only applicants who currently reside in the San Francisco Bay Area will be considered as there are no relocation fees for this position.
Reali is seeking a Senior Product Designer who is dedicated to designing beautiful, useful platform level tools and experiences. We’re designing a critical “next phase” of our product, and we need world-class design expertise to ensure that we nail a continuous improvement cycle of our user experience within the application for all user types. This person should be able to function as a bridge between design and engineering.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be someone with a dedicated mindset towards making things happen. You can understand the big picture, take ownership, and tackle problems wherever they arise. Domain knowledge in enterprise software or real estate is not required.
What We Need You To Do
- Craft thoughtful user experiences throughout Reali’s entire product suite
- Be responsible for the development of features from upfront research through execution
- Critique and support fellow designers so they can do their best work
- Steward quality and consistency
- Execute in a dynamic environment with ambiguity
What You Bring To Reali
- Minimum 3 years’ product design experience
- Cross-platform design experience (Web, Android & iOS)
- Portfolio demonstrating exceptional quality in product design
- Excellent communication skills and aptitude to explain design decisions
- Strength in systems thinking
- Curiosity to learn more about the domain
- Experience strategizing and executing with product and engineering teams
- Has shipped something that people use
Current Product Team:
- VP Product
- Head of Product, Loans
- Product Manager
Reali is made up of experts and proven technologists who collaborate to deliver transparent, stress-free real estate solutions for buyers, sellers and agents. Headquartered in San Mateo and founded in 2015, Reali supports the entire transaction process from beginning to end with full-service offerings including mortgage, real estate, escrow and more. By merging decades of industry expertise with proprietary technology, the Reali team has developed a suite of intelligent products including the PricePredictorTM tool, which takes the complexity and uncertainty out of buying a home. Reali has cemented a winning reputation with an A+ from the BBB and was voted one of 2019’s Best Places to Work.*
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.