Product Manager | Full-Time – remote (US based) | Fintech – Proptech – Mortgage – Real Estate
RedDoor is a Sacramento/San Francisco based start-up focused on building tech that elevates the home-buying experience. With a mission focused on understanding the consumer’s (home buyer/ home owner) best interest, we are building tech that gives them instant access to transparency in options and control over their financing experience. Simultaneously, we stand for the human aspect of the home buying process and know that the professionals involved in assisting the home buyer are imperative to their best interest, and our tech empowers these professionals to provide a higher level of service from beginning to end.
About The Work
As a Product Manager at RedDoor, you will help us build the technology that revolutionizes the future of the home buying and owning experience.
You will be responsible for our consumer-facing apps, working closely with design and engineering to ensure that the products are delightful to use, and that features are well defined so we can ship fast and learn from our users.
• Collaborate closely with engineering and design to ship and iterate for maximum impact and quick learning (including crafting strategies and specs, driving alignment and reviews, managing in-flight work, and understanding and sharing outcomes)
• Support the release cycle by defining functionality and breaking features down into implementable parts. Then testing features and providing feedback to engineering on what issues to prioritize
• Solve the problems each of our customer personas is facing, while also building for platform scale and extensibility
• Collaborate with design and growth to perform user research to enhance our understanding of our users’ needs and how they use our products
• Thoughtfully challenge assumptions and be comfortable articulating and discussing your reasoning for decisions
• Build cross-functional relationships and handle complex projects across internal and external teams, including communication with customers
• Articulate and bring others along with the vision for the most important problems to solve in your area, aligned with our broader business strategy and in ways that delivers value to our current and future consumers, agents, and loan officers.
- You have a passion for start-up culture at an early stage, high growth company, and an aptitude for growth and a vision for product market fit.
- You are a curator of ideas, intent on driving collaboration through organization, thoughtfulness, and innovation.
- You don’t shy away from challenging problems, but thrive on finding and innovating solutions. You are intensely focused on the details, but can also think in the bigger picture.
- You thrive in an open collaborative environment, but also are self sufficient and capable of driving yourself.
- You are design-oriented, think in terms of growth, and delight in the customer experience.
• 3+years of product management or product-adjacent experience (business analyst, project manager, product owner, etc) building extraordinary solutions focused on growth
• Technical vocabulary that enables you to creatively explore possibilities and challenge constraints with engineering, with demonstrated ability to earn the respect of talented engineers
• The ability to make decisions in the face of uncertainty and with incomplete information, and an eagerness to learn from the outcomes
• Excellent written and verbal reasoning and communication skills
• A desire to move fast and act with confident humility
• occasional travel for company meetings and presentations (pending COVID protocol and safety – we are 100% remote right now)
Nice to Haves
• Experience working in and integrating solutions in real estate/mortgage technology landscape is a strong plus
• Experience defining mobile experiences loved by consumers is a strong plus
What we offer
- Phenomenal Leadership
- Collaborative work environment
- Own your work – let your influence and expertise shine here. We want to hear your ideas!
- Flexibility in working hours
- Compensated sick and vacation time
- Build your dream with us – jump on a massive opportunity for growth with our company
- Full Benefits for US-based team members
- Compensation for Continuing Education
- Company Laptop and/or equipment needed to ensure optimized productivity
RedDoor HQ Inc, is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. DRE 0204298, NMLS 1838659
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.