Prop-tech Relationship Manager
Website Broomham Recruitment
If you enjoy creating relationships with estate agents and nurturing them ongoing to ensure full client satisfaction then this role could be for you.
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to join one of the fastest growing businesses in the property supplier spaces in a ‘work from home’ position.
Having grown to over 50 employees in just 4 years, they have large financial backing and were already supporting remote working before Covid hit meaning that for you, it’s a secure role with a progressive company who aren’t trying to fumble through the challenges of sudden remote working.
This role is a hybrid position meaning that your will be required to business develop and account manager so a range of skillsets are required. This role will be integral to continue to develop the relationships with their current partners as well as acquire new business. This company strives to be the best deposit alternative offering in the UK.
They have proven that their best accounts, their highest sellers, are those that they have the best relationships with. These relationships take time to build and the building blocks of them are trust and transparency. They need the team, the energy and the passion to keep building “Stupidly Good Relationships”.
They need to create multiple sales channels and various routes to market share dominance via an eclectic mixture of incentivisation plans that suit various markets. They have done a huge amount of groundwork on this already and the results are already looking very exciting.
They strive to educate their partners on their products as well as being seen as subject matter experts in deposit alternatives and the lettings industry in general. They create meaningful business relationships with their partners by assisting them in a consultative way and by listening to their needs; listening is the bedrock of selling. If they don’t listen they cannot understand the true needs of their partners!
What you’ll do…
- Responsible for a specific amount of key accounts and key acquisitions.
- As a Relationship Manager you will have a higher target of sales as well as being able to lead your colleagues by example in how they work within the commercial function
- Actively seek out new partnerships who will be an extension of how they work. You will be integral in increasing their market share across the UK
- Taking the relationship from business development over to account management. Providing a seamless service to onboard new partners making sure they are experts in selling their service.
- Build ongoing relationships with partners, striving to provide world class service and nurture the bonds they have for existing accounts
- Continually educate partners in best practice and how to become experts in promoting their services
Who you are…
- Experience in a B2B sales or account management role in a heavily targeted environment
- Proof of excellent sales record preferably with in SaaS sales
- Telephone experience is essential
- Experience in direct pitching to clients of all sizes
- Experience in a lettings industry focused role desirable but not essential
- Record of building exceptional relationships within a sales or account management role
- Comfortable in using systems (Windows / mac / G suite)
- Membership to a professional body such as ARLA or RICS preferable but not essential
What’s In It For You
You will receive whatever gear you need to best do your thing (Macs / PCs, iphones / S8 etc).
You will receive a basic salary of £35,000 per annum and an OTE of £50,000 – £55,000.
The holiday entitlement is 25 days’ holiday a year (plus UK public holidays), and they encourage you to use them all up!
They will contribute towards training courses and conferences that help you learn and grow professionally and personally. Following a motivating career path, they value growth from within the business and encourage people to step up.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.