QA Manager – Global PropTech
Start a new Spaceflow chapter. Help us build the quality assurance team and processes – first on your own and later by hiring more QA engineers into your team. Our current goal is to start automating the regression test scenarios and we hope your abilities will help us reach that.
About the role
- Test current products and identify deficiencies
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Plan, create and manage the overall quality planning strategy
- Collaborate with the Product & Development teams to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify quality assurance process’ bottlenecks and suggest actions for improvement
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
Perks & Benefits
Maximum flexibility, freedom and responsibility. We don’t like hierarchy, micro-management or timesheets. We enjoy the time together in the office and after work, ideally in a music club.
- Flexible working hours and home office
- 25 days of paid leave
- Offices in Forum Karlín with a large terrace and great city view
- 300 EUR credit for personal growth (courses, books etc.)
- Free coffee and drinks, fresh fruits every day, weekly team breakfast
- International adventure meetups for the whole Spaceflow team
- Arcade games, ping-pong, gym for free
- Multisport Card
- Great recognition, appreciation and rewards program
- Yoga classes
About the company
Disrupt the global real estate! Spaceflow is an app that connects buildings with their occupiers. Spaceflow integrates local services, smart building features, and community life in offices and residential buildings. In a single app, people can enjoy offerings from any local service, like restaurants or wellness, book a meeting room or shared bike, access building seamlessly, and get news about the building and local events.
Spaceflow is a plug & play solution that can be implemented in every building and every city in the world. From the start in 2016, we aim for the global market and currently, we are in 15 markets, including Prague, Berlin, London, Warsaw, and New York.
You are/you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Knowledge of UI testing, automated testing, test-driven development strategies is – theoretically and practically
- Familiar with software QA tools and processes
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skill
To apply for this job please visit spaceflow.recruitee.com.