The role of the Senior Client Analyst sits within the Hometrack Analytics team based in the London Head Office of Zoopla Property Group.
Analytics is a core function and centre of excellence within Hometrack. Our team is responsible for valuation and risk model innovation and development, analytics consultancy and generating actionable and meaningful insights to be used by decision makers both internal and external.
We believe this to be a fantastic opportunity to join a team positioned at the heart of a hugely ambitious and highly regarded company leading the proptech space.
The role of the Senior Client Analyst is to enable and deliver value to our customers by combining data, analysis and domain knowledge to solve complex business challenges.
- As a Senior Client Analyst, you will be one of the primary analytics consultants for Hometrack, providing expert recommendation based on data driven analysis
- You will use your subject matter expertise in the mortgage and/or property space in order to solve complex challenges through data and analytics
- You will be an engaging communicator who enjoys discussing and presenting data and findings to key business partners and decision makers
- You are an individual contributor who excels at problem identification and problem solving through advanced data analytics optimisation, performance testing, trend analysis and portfolio analysis
- You will build and maintain data visualisation tools for both inward and outward utilisation
- You will develop new and innovative analytical solutions that meet customer requirements
- You will influence the roadmap of the product teams by delivering data driven recommendations
WHAT WE THINK IT TAKES TO EXCEL AS A SENIOR CLIENT ANALYST AT HOMETRACK
- You are passionate about analytics and have a deep understanding about the UK property market and/or financial services. You take pride in what you do and enjoy taking full ownership and responsibility of your work.
- You enjoy customer interactions and excel in presenting to customers your analytical findings.
- You are a creative problem solver, team player, keenly attentive to detail and customer and outcome focussed.
- You are ambitions and strive for growth having in mind the team’s and business’s objectives.
- You want to proactively share your skills, knowledge and energy in order to achieve shared ambitions.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Extensive experience in the property and/or mortgage industry
- Bachelors or Masters degree related to Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics etc.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate large sets of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to compile and present your work orally, visually and in writing
- Excellent ability to translate your findings for people who need to use them
- Familiarity with using data visualisation tools
- Highly competent in using Excel and SQL
- Experience using Python and/or R is desired
ATTRIBUTES WE VALUE
- Keen interest in the property and mortgage markets
- Ability to learn quickly, adjust to changes and think outside the box
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to easily build relationships with both colleagues and clients
- Confidence presenting data analysis to technical and non-technical audiences
- Naturally curious to find better and simpler ways to tackle different tasks
Hometrack is a leading provider of residential property market intelligence and valuation solutions. Founded in 1999, we are trusted by major mortgage lenders, house builders and government bodies as a source of fast, accurate and precise property information.
Since launching our automated valuation model (AVM) in 2002, we have grown to be the market leader in AVM and now provide over 50 million automated valuations each year to lenders, investors, advisers, developers and housing associations, helping them decide where to invest and develop, what to lend on and how to optimise assets.
Hometrack’s clients account for 75% of the UK mortgage market. In 2017, Hometrack was acquired by Zoopla Property Group.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (can buy or carry over 5 days)
- Private health and dental
- Gym on site in London – or membership in regional offices
- Interest free loans for season ticket, help to buy or improve your home, getting married
- 7.5% pension contribution by the company
- Free breakfast and afternoon snacks
- Friday night drinks
- Discretionary annual bonus up to 10% of base salary
- Birthday day off, move house day off, charity day off
- Training and development
- Referral bonus up to £5k
- In house massage/nail treatments
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.