Senior Director of Marketing
A Little Bit About Us.
At TurboTenant, our mission is to equip independent landlords with the tools to build positive relationships with their renters and provide them an authentic rental experience. We believe in the genuine desire and ability of landlords to provide great homes for renters. We are proud that over 250,000 independent landlords have chosen to manage their rental process with TurboTenant.
At TurboTenant you can look forward to working in a fast-paced, performance-driven startup environment. We’ve all got more work to do than hours in the day, but you’ll be making a big impact on both the company and the lives of our landlords and renters. There is no shortage of opportunity for a self-starter who takes ownership of their work and can execute.
Who We Are Looking For
An experienced marketing professional, with a proven track record of team management, digital marketing, demand generation, and multi-channel expertise. A successful candidate will help our company accelerate and use data to guide our marketing strategy. This role reports to the C-suite.
As Senior Director of Marketing you will
- Be a creative force in pushing the bounds of Marketing at TurboTenant.
- Own and direct all marketing initiatives at TurboTenant.
- Coach a talented team of digital experts while balancing competing priorities and overseeing the development and execution of business-critical initiatives.
- Drive customer acquisition, adoption, and retention across a variety of different channels.
- Collaborate with the product, operations, and customer experience teams to align around initiatives and accomplish company goals.
- Iterate on our existing marketing channels to acquire customers at an optimized CAC while also expanding product feature utilization with existing customers.
- Own the reporting engine and analysis for marketing programs, working with your team to evaluate results and identify opportunities for growth and expansion. Collaborate cross-functionally to deliver company wide pipeline metrics and analysis to help make strategic decisions.
You’ll need the following in this position
- 10+ years of experience in marketing and working knowledge or SEM, SEO, email marketing, product marketing, branding, and ideally an expert in 1 or more additional marketing channels.
- Prior experience in a leadership / managerial position with stage-specific experience scaling with a similarly sized startup (Series A).
- Demonstrated the ability to create an inspiring and motivating team environment that promotes open communication and creativity.
- Determination & enthusiasm about growth marketing with identifiable results from past growth marketing projects (experience growing a consumer SaaS company a plus).
- Experience being responsible for the effectiveness of a company’s marketing strategy from website to funnel optimization.
- Fluency in analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Optimize & Mixpanel.
- A self-starter attitude, someone who gets it done, delegates wisely and is satisfying to work with.
- The ability to think both analytically and strategically.
- Ambition, aggressiveness, and a burning passion to change the rental process.
TurboTenant is located in beautiful Fort Collins, Colorado (the most Livable city in the US), and we would love it if you were too. Preference will be given to candidates that could come into the office a couple of days per week for in-person meetings.
We believe the two most important things we can provide our team members are
- An environment that will push you to reach your potential.
- The opportunity to make a big impact on both TurboTenant and the proptech industry.
That being said we’re also proud to offer
- Competitive Compensation and PTO package
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Paid birthday off
- 401k (With matching!!!)
- Generous equipment budget
- A diverse and inclusive working environment
To apply for this position
Send a cover letter and include (1) one key experience that makes you perfect for this role and (2) a review of a company that you feel particularly excels at marketing to small businesses and/or consumers.
TurboTenant is proud to serve a diverse group of landlords and renters. We strive to reflect that diversity within our team. TurboTenant never discriminates based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
TurboTenant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.