Website Limehome GmbH
Who we are:
Limehome operates lovingly designed apartments in which guests feel at home. We want to bring one of the oldest industries into the 21st century, which is why we are pursuing our vision of revolutionizing the hotel market with every step. That is why we combine the quality standard of a hotel with the cosiness and comfort of an apartment. Our suites in prime locations can be booked for short city trips as well as for longer business trips. Thanks to our electronic access system, the suites can be entered at any time of the day or night. Our ambitious team is based in the heart of Munich. Since our start in August 2018, we have already been live at 45 locations in Germany, Austria and Spain and that’s just the beginning!
Do you also strive for success like we do?
Want to use us as a stage for your idea? #buildyourownlimehome
Your way of thinking is also digitally @ scale like us?
During your suite stay you:
- You will build up a team of ambitious and talented key account managers in Germany and at other locations in Europe.
- With your team, you will define the processes and content in your own area and implement them successfully in order to achieve ambitious goals.
- You work closely with our management and your key account team and use your real estate knowledge for future Limehomes.
- You are responsible for new and existing key accounts in our unit pipeline and develop them in partnership.
- You will find innovative ways to motivate your team and achieve ambitious goals.
It’s great if:
- Through your experience and successes in recent years, you can demonstrate an exceptionally strong network in the commercial market, hotel or other operator models in Germany and other regions.
- You have excellent real estate market knowledge, but you are dynamic and motivated enough to question the status quo and want to build your own team and the processes in a PropTech startup.
- You have successfully completed your commercial university degree, ideally with a focus on real estate management, or a comparable qualification, e.g. B. Real estate economist with at least 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in the field of asset management, preferably in commercial, office and / or residential property.
- First and foremost, you are an excellent communicator who opens doors that are always closed to others.
- You have outstanding leadership qualities and you want to build your own team of talented and motivated young professionals.
- We get to know you as an open, committed personality who combines personal responsibility and creativity with an analytical-conceptual way of thinking and working.
- You speak German and English on a native level.
Feel at home with:
- A start-up with a clear vision and mission, a dynamic environment and a smart, ambitious business development team who are fun to work with.
- A demanding and varied area of responsibility with the freedom to work independently.
- The opportunity to develop your professional career and personal growth.
- A performance-oriented and attractive remuneration as well as a participation in the company’s success.
- Other benefits such as flexible working hours, free drinks, fruit and joint limehome events.
- And the best: our great Limehome team and our suite Limedogs.
We are a workplace that our colleagues are proud of and where everyone has a fair chance to learn, to get involved and to develop personally and professionally! Apply now if you want to help shape our vision!
Christin is looking forward to your application!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.