We empower landlords and property managers with a platform to manage their properties. We utilise great local trade talent to create more jobs, build community cohesion and provide better services than ever before.
Since our humble beginnings in 2013, we’ve achieved a lot at Plentific
- We’re growing fast. We work with many of the biggest property providers in the UK.
- Dramatically improved outcomes for housing providers, speeding up service delivery fivefold and creating economic opportunities within their local communities.
- Set a new industry benchmark on responsive repairs by reducing typical time frames (20 days) to less than 4 days.
- Recognised as ‘Deal of the Year – Residential’ at the UK PropTech Awards 2018,
- Recognised as ‘Professional Services Partner’ at the UK Housing Awards 2019 and;
- Repairs and Maintenance Provider of the Year at the 24Housing Awards 2019.
- Entered partnerships with social enterprises such as Beam, with whom we help co-fund training for homeless people into trades jobs, and thus rebuild their lives.
2019 was an exciting year for Plentific – we were celebrated as leaders of transformative change – not just in our sector – but across business in the UK (UKBA Business Change/Transformation winner). Following a major funding round, we’re now expanding into the wider professional/commercial real estate sector in Europe, with plans to launch into the US multi-family market later this year.
We’re a technology led business. We’re proud to develop cutting-edge solutions for our customers, and that’s only possible to do with a great team. Our culture is open. Empowering. Fast paced. If you’re tenacious, passionate and driven, you’ll fit right in.
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join the engineering team test our functional and non-functional areas of our product solutions using both automation and manual techniques. You’ll be working alongside a highly technical and motivated team and report to the technical co-founder. You would be expected to apply fundamental engineering and mathematical skills to solve problems and overcome challenges, not just develop code. For people with the right mindset, this frame of mind provides an intellectually stimulating environment.
- Ensure the quality of the product end-to-end
- Work across the engineering teams to ensure everything is clearly defined and tested
- Own all the testing activities during a project
- Write bug and test reports with all of the necessary detail
- Improve, extend and develop our automation test packs in order to reduce manual testing
- Work closely with Engineers and investigate issues found during testing
- Configure test environments for both manual and automated tests
- Work with product owners, product managers, user interface designers and other software engineers to contribute to solutions
- Ensure all software is reliable, scaleable and quality
- Contribute towards the future efficiency of the QA team
- 5+ years QA engineer experience, understanding QA processes and methodologies
- Python programming experience
- Passionate about designing test coverage and the creation of automated and manual tests
- Experience of working with a variety of QA tools
- Experience with web applications including API testing, database testing, AWS infrastructure
- Ability to think out of the box with a can-do attitude to get things done efficiently
- Excellent communication skills with ability to articulate technical concepts in plain English
- BSc (at least 2 1) essential in computer science, engineering, computational physics, mathematics or another field with strong computational curriculum. MSc/PhD in similar subjects desirable
As you can see, we have big plans and are eager to grow our team of dreamers and doers to achieve our vision of managing over 1 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management. Here’s what we offer
- A competitive compensation package.
- Private health care including discounted gym membership.
- Learning and development fund.
- A remote-friendly working environment + 23 days annual holiday.
- Home office allowance.
- A head office in London Bridge (less than 2 mins from Borough Market).
- An inherently diverse culture with over 18 nationalities and 21 languages spoken.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.