Senior Software Engineer, Web
Looking for the next step in your career? How does this sound: a high-impact role at a fast-growing startup in a brand new, rapidly emerging tech category disrupting the largest asset class in the world? We don’t always use buzzwords, but in this case, they apply.
Real estate touches where every person lives, works and plays but until recently, tech was largely untouched in this industry. Now, real estate is becoming a user experience business, and companies building property technology (also known as “proptech”) are seeing massive opportunities to enhance the physical world.
At HqO, we are building a tenant experience platform that is already used in millions of square feet of commercial real estate across the US. The leading property owners and operators in the world are partnering with us on our mission to connect tenants to the places, experiences, and people that enrich where they live, work, and play.
There are many ways to describe our team. We work hard. We’re smart and passionate about the company we’re building. We stay humble. We’re obsessed with our customer. Oh, and we’re very funny. Whether it’s during our weekly lunch & learns, happy hours, coffee talks, or just an average day in the office, we always find time to make work fun. We eat our own dog food by creating a place that WE love. If you work with us, you will always be learning, improving, and teaching. Want to help us create places people love? Let’s talk.
About The Role
- You will work closely with UX, product, success, and other stakeholders, to build web apps people love to use every day
- You will help us drive our selection and use of native technologies for web and mobile client applications
- You will learn new tech! In addition to working in native languages, you will learn React, React Native, and work closely with backend developers as a full stack team
- BS in Computer Science or related area of study
- You have 5+ years of relevant work experience in React, Angular, or other modern web frameworks
- Monitoring, operating, and scaling web applications in production
- Excitement and experience around front end technologies, both web and mobile
- A natural curiosity about how things work
- Experience around the release lifecycle specific to mobile apps including app store management and automation
- Full stack capabilities and the ability to work on business logic in web services
Learning and teaching is an important part of the culture here at HqO. We will encourage you to try new things and expand your horizons. We want you to mentor and teach others about what you have learned. We are constantly learning how to do things better and collaborating with team members in our squads or as a member of a guild.
- Equity opportunity in an early stage startup
- Health, Dental, Vision, Commuter and 401k
- Flexible PTO
Equal Opportunity Employer
HqO is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.