Senior UI/UX Designer – Digital Product Designer
We empower landlords and property managers with a platform to manage their properties. We utilise great local trade talent to create more jobs, build community cohesion and provide better services than ever before.
Since our humble beginnings in 2013, we’ve achieved a lot at Plentific:
- We’re growing fast. We work with many of the biggest property providers in the UK.
- Dramatically improved outcomes for housing providers, speeding up service delivery fivefold and creating economic opportunities within their local communities.
- Set a new industry benchmark on responsive repairs by reducing typical time frames (20 days) to less than 4 days.
- Recognised as ‘Deal of the Year – Residential’ at the UK PropTech Awards 2018,
- Recognised as ‘Professional Services Partner’ at the UK Housing Awards 2019 and;
- Repairs and Maintenance Provider of the Year at the 24Housing Awards 2019.
- Entered partnerships with social enterprises such as Beam, with whom we help co-fund training for homeless people into trades jobs, and thus rebuild their lives.
2019 was an exciting year for Plentific – we were celebrated as leaders of transformative change – not just in our sector – but across business in the UK (UKBA Business Change/Transformation winner). Following a major funding round, we’re now expanding into the wider professional/commercial real estate sector in Europe, with plans to launch into the US multi-family market later this year.
We’re a technology led business. We’re proud to develop cutting-edge solutions for our customers, and that’s only possible to do with a great team. Our culture is open. Empowering. Fast paced. If you’re tenacious, passionate and driven, you’ll fit right in.
We are seeking a new full-time digital designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media both on the marketing side, and UI side with primary focus on the core product itself, a responsive business dashboard.
To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, high energy, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail and willingness to learn new skills.
You will become a key part of an established design team mostly made up of senior professionals with plenty of opportunity for training and personal and professional growth.
- Plan concepts by studying relevant informations and materials.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders as necessary depending on the scope of the project.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed, in time eventually leading your own projects.
- Communicate with stakeholders about layout and design.
- Create a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, web pages UI and prototypes with software such as Sketch and InVision.
- Review final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- 3+ years of experience in the industry as a digital designer, preferably in startup or digital design agency, specifically on business to business management platforms.
- Proficient with Sketch and inVision, basic experience in Abstract workflow, general proficiency with Adobe CC, Office, Google apps, Dropbox.
- High energy, happy to learn, positive attitude, passionate about design.
- A detailed portfolio showcasing your skills and previous work.
- Ability to create exceptional material from various information for a variety of uses.
- Commercial website experience is welcome but not critical.
As you can see, we have big plans and are eager to grow our team of dreamers and doers to achieve our vision of managing over 1 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management. Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Private health care including discounted gym membership
- Learning and development fund
- A remote-friendly working environment + 23 days annual holiday
- Home office allowance
- A head office in London Bridge (less than 2 mins from Borough Market)
- An inherently diverse culture with over 11 nationalities and 21 languages spoken
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.