They are searching for a self-motivated and successful Country Manager to help with organisation expansion. The Country Manager will lead all operations to ensure the profitability of the company’s affiliate. Responsibilities include to market, sell and operate the UK & I business.
Country Manager Responsibilities
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company already trading in the UK. Working remotely, we envisage the rapid establishment of a marketing & sales office and team as the business grows. You should be able to exhibit a strong understanding of Proptech / IT / Commercial Real estate industries and possess a strong network of relationships within associated businesses.
As the UK and Ireland lead, you will manage every aspect of our expanding operation including to be responsible for maintaining relationships with our existing accounts and partners, with the main focus on targeting new business opportunities.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Include
- Identify and target new business development opportunities
- Deliver revenue objectives quarterly and annually through personal effort and with future team members
- Ensure solutions sales development and account management:
managing and developing relationships with existing and new clients and partners in the UK
- Track pipeline, develop and communicate accurate forecasts of solutions sales to the Management team
- Work with Product Management and Marketing departments while
providing structured market feedback and agree on positioning, key
messages, sales tools, marketing plans, and other required support to
meet solution revenue objectives
- Implementing an effective brand strategy and ensuring consistency.
- Customer experience, lifecycle management and leveraging customer insight, you will drive customer engagement through effective customer marketing and an optimized site experience
- Further develop brand identity, driving awareness and loyalty with new and existing consumers
- Recruiting, vetting, and training the very best talent in the market
- Leverage all available resource within the organisation to drive market growth
- Conduct extensive research regarding the market and learn everything possible
- Network effectively with local clients and partners and develop strong professional relationships
- Help set clear KPIs and manage the function towards the achievement of its commercial goals
- Contribute to the overall global success of our company
Country Manager Requirements
- 10 years’ or more experience in management in an international business setting
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management or a related field (preferably a Master’s degree).
- Operated as a Country Managing Director or in a senior level role within CRM / Sales / Marketing function
- Minimum 4/5+ years of direct sales experience in commercial
- management and sales execution
- A good knowledge base of the country/region, and a willingness to learn.
- The ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Good people-management skills.
- Record of success in IT / Property or Proptech
- Ability to drive customer engagement through a multi-channel approach
- Capability to develop acquisition and retention strategy and brand proposition
- History of recruiting, managing and above all leading best in class teams
- Building first class working relationships across the business
- Experience in managing full P&L
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Existing connections with IT / Property / FM / Proptech
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.