User Interface (UI) Designer
Hello! Praizl is a proptech startup looking for a UI/UX designer ASAP!
We’re pretty small so we’ll be starting out with paid contract work. Lots of stuff are in the pipeline for us, so we’re looking for someone who will potentially grow and be with us in a major way after a few months!
You definitlely should be comfortable with building sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes to execute based on a set of constantly changing and well outlined criteria. You should have strong creative and design skills and be familiar with various design technologies.
Ideally, you’ll have a few years of experience in UI design, specifically:
- creating visually stunning web and mobile app designs in Adobe Suite (XD), and other design software
- collecting and implementing feedback from user testing
You will be responsible for:
- Developing design solutions for various platforms
- Establishing consistent brand and creative designs
- Communicating ideas with founders using mock-ups and look books
- Collecting and collating user feedback, and adjusting approach in response
- Build sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes to outline structure
If that sounds like you, great! Please submit:
- Your work portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your LinkedIn profile or resume
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.