Website orange Recruit uk
Up to £65,000
My client is a rapidly expanding real estate consultancy, their workplace teamis growing, and they have an exciting opportunity for a Workplace ChangeManager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior workplacechange manager to shape and mould the workplace model and have a real impact ontheir global programme of workplace strategy.
Workplace Change Manager – The benefits
- A basic salary of up to £65,000
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in Service
- Yoga, Hiit/Boxing classes, discounted gymmembership and massages
- Monday breakfast, Wednesday Lunch and Thursday drinks
- Annual Summer Trip (abroad)
- A variety of running, football & sports clubs
- Change Manager Workplace – What you’ll be:
- Passionate about culture and well versed in howinvaluable a good Change Management programme is
- Experienced in working with multiple clients andhave an understanding that Change Management is not a one-size-fits-allsolution
- Experienced or interested in design thinkingand/or humancentric design.
- Comfortable running workshops, focus groups andinterviews, with the ability to identify themes and guiding principles to helpshape the direction of the strategic brief and the Change programme
- Knowledgeable in workplace analytics
- Aware of cutting edge workplace technology inrelation to the overall design, and how it can be applied to the Change process
- Interested in cultural effects and changeimplications of radical design
- Interested and able to develop a change offeringthat will work alongside and continue on post the workplace strategy project
Workplace Change Manager – The Company
- The Workplace division sits within the wider Group company containingDesign + Build, Architecture, Contracts, Real Estate, PropTech and Furnitureentities.
- The workplace team currently collaborate on projects andpitches, but the goal will be to operate more independently. The aim will be to offer one integratedsolution from strategy inception to final fit-out.
- Working within a dynamic & vibrant environment, you will make amassive impact within a business committed to driving the success of itsworkplace consultancy strategy. You will enjoy the rewards in careerdevelopment that success in this post will inevitably bring.
- If you feel you have the outstanding qualities required in this role andare keen to take on a new challenge,
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.