We are currently partnered with a leader in the Proptech space. They are looking to add an experienced Marketing Automation Specialist to their already flourishing digital marketing function. As the Marketing Automation Specialist your main duties will include taking full ownership of Email Marketing campaigns. You will also be responsible for optimizing the usage of Pardot platform.
Key Responsibilities – Marketing Automation Specialist
– Creating insightful quality emails that engage with their user base ensuring that deliverables are met.
– Setting up A/B subject lines, carrying out copy tests regularly.
– Improving conversion and retention through the analysis of data.
– Developing and deliver a new strategy for lead generation
Experience – Marketing Automation Specialist
– 3 years’ experience working in either an Email Marketing/ Marketing Automation role.
– High level of experience on the Pardot platform.
– Demonstrable experience developing and implementing an email marketing strategy.
– Ideally good level of experience creating email templates.
– Prior experience in managing a Marketing Automation platform with a view to optimizing sales potential.
– Proficiency in Microsoft office
– Excellent written and verbal communication
– Knowledge of email best practice, deliverability, etc
– Problem solving
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business field (Essential)
Salesforce Pardot Certification (Desirable)
The daily rate for this role will depend on experience. This process includes an initial phone interview followed by a video interview with the Head of Retention. If this sounds like a fit for you please get in touch, I have interview slots booked in for this week. If you would like to discuss similar opportunities please send me an email to C.douglas@x4communications and I will book in a consultation.
To apply for this job please visit www.reed.co.uk.