Website Orbital Witness
We’re an award-winning LegalTech-meets-PropTech start-up focused on simplifying and accelerating the legal portion of any property transaction using technology. This is a pivotal and exciting moment to join Orbital Witness. Despite the unprecedented challenges facing early stage businesses, we have recently closed our seed round (£3.3m in April 2020) with the backing of the very best early stage venture capital funds in Europe (including LocalGlobe and Seedcamp) alongside strategic investment from some of the world’s largest real estate companies and financial institutions (JLL, Starwood Capital and Investec).
We value diversity at Orbital Witness, and would particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. We’d love to hear from you even if you don’t match all of the criteria outlined or are seeking other opportunities that we’re not currently advertising.
To become the universal risk rating for land and property, replacing a 150-year-old legacy process of manual due diligence – an ‘Experian for the global real estate industry’.
Our mission is to help any professional or individual involved in a property transaction to properly understand what they are getting into, from the outset, before incurring legal fees.
We are looking for a confident and ambitious Business Development Associate to join the Orbital Witness team in driving our efforts with demand generation.
You’ll be strategically focused on identifying, prospecting and qualifying new leads to generate interest in our product and focus on building pipelines for our future growth.
Initially, you’ll spend the majority of your time on demand generation through connecting with prospects via email or on the phone. In contrast to standard BDA/SDR roles, you will also own our go-to-market strategy for certain sectors and will be involved in many other activities that impact revenue growth, such as managing ongoing trials and creating commercial proposals. You’ll be joining a small, dynamic team with a focus on quality and excellence. Given the nature and scope of this role, you will receive a bonus based on overall team revenue as well as individual pipeline generated.
You will get the chance to
- Work closely with the Business Development Director and co-founders to accelerate our demand generation strategies and initiatives;
- Develop and execute short- and long-term multi-channel campaigns to drive sales;
- Be involved in active deals – from sourcing to closing;
- Lead some of our strategic efforts to break into new markets.
You should apply if
- You are a self-starter who learns by doing and thrives in a fast-paced, energetic role
- You have some experience in a competitive professional environment and are driven by success
- You are ambitious and want to excel quickly in your career – you may be poised to be an Account Executive/Business Development Manager in 12-18 months;
- You have excellent communication skills and are articulate face-to-face, over the phone and via email.
What’s on offer
- £40k OTE salary (28k base + 12k), matched pension contributions and equity options;
- Flexible working hours and location;
- 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays);
- Professional equipment budget and training opportunities;
- Cycle-to-work scheme;
- An inclusive community enjoying all-company offsites, lunches and socials.
Please apply directly or contact our Talent Manager, Rachel Falvey, at email@example.com to have a confidential conversation.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.