Client Account Manager
Recognised for digital innovation as Big Chip Start-Up of the Year 2017 and as one of the most innovative businesses in proptech by PlaceTech in 2018, they are transforming the efficiency of the booming UK lettings industry through the delivery of digital time-saving services and solutions to monetise otherwise unprofitable tasks.
They believe in supporting and developing people to create a fun and rewarding environment to work in and will give you the tools, flexibility and support to unleash your true potential.
About The Client Account Manager Role
- Pivotal in maintaining the client base and helping the business grow in the property, utilities, and home services sectors
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Building strong and positive relationship with clients, growing the accounts month on month
- Handling inbound and outbound calls
- Building strong relationships with the Sales and Support Team
- Upselling further products/services
- Actively playing a part in achieving personal and company financial targets
- Conducting training sessions/demonstrations
- Previous account management experience
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- High levels of confidence and enthusiasm
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Tenacious, hard-working attitude
- A hunger to succeed and willingness to learn
- Career focussed
- Healthy work-life balance
- Target incentives and competitions
- Team building activities and monthly full team lunch off-site
- Extensive in-house training on all aspects of the role
- Free fruit in the office
- Pension and healthcare package
- Access to industry events and networking
- Birthday bonus holiday
- New business laptop
- Great city centre location with a park, gyms, restaurants and bars on the doorstep
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
Please include a copy of your cover letter in the same document as your CV.
Candidates with previous job titles and experience including; Client Account Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Account Management, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, may also be considered.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.