Client Support Administrator
A rapidly expanding technology company has a fantastic and rare opportunity for a driven Client Support Administrator to join their entrepreneurial and ambitious Support Team based in Manchester City Centre.
Recognised for digital innovation as Big Chip Start-Up of the Year 2017 and as one of the most innovative businesses in proptech by PlaceTech in 2018, they are transforming the efficiency of the booming UK lettings industry through the delivery of digital time-saving services and solutions to monetise otherwise unprofitable tasks.
They believe in supporting and developing people to create a fun and rewarding environment to work in and will give you the tools, flexibility and support to unleash your true potential.
As their Client Support Administrator, you will be pivotal in maintaining the data and communications in relation to the client base and helping the business grow in the property, utilities and home services sector. Your main role will include helping with data transfer and so strong Excel skills will be necessary including VLookUps and Data Manipulation using Microsoft Excel. Client Support will also be an integral part of the role, providing support both over the telephone and by email and chat.
- Significant, in-depth use of Excel including data manipulation and VLookUps
- Handling inbound and outbound client and partner calls
- Data interrogation, analysis and quality validation checks
- Data processing and input
- Management of reporting on key business KPIs
- Maintaining client records, recording contact information
- Responding to client emails / queries within business SLA
- Training and educating clients and the internal team
- Building strong relationships with clients and the wider internal team (Sales, Support and Product Development)
- Actively playing a part in achieving company financial targets
- Proactively recommending and implementing process and operational improvements
They are looking for candidates who have previously undertaken a varied role with responsibility for all areas of administrative support within a customer focused organisation.
- Previous experience providing a high standard of administrative support
- Strong IT skills; Outlook, Word, Excel (significant experience essential), Powerpoint + good typing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Methodical and organised approach, with a keen eye for detail
- Confident, builds rapport with peers internally and externally
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to manage time efficiently and prioritise a high-volume, varied workload to support the ongoing growth and evolution of the business
- Effective planning and problem solving skills
- Previous internal and/or client-facing training experience is desirable
- A hunger to succeed and willingness to learn
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, annual performance based salary reviews, internal training and development, the opportunity to progress and team rewards for exceeding company targets.
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
Please include your cover letter in the same document as your CV.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Administrative Assistant, Admin, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Account Manager, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, may also be considered for this role.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.