Job Title: Head of International Growth Marketing
Location – USA
EyeSpy360 is a market leading 360 Virtual Tour Platform with clients in over 77 countries around the world. Founded in 2016, we are the most affordable, customer centric, scalable and feature rich platforms on the market. With partnerships in place with some of the largest Real Estate Brands and Property Portals around the globe, in addition to numerous business’s across various high growth verticals we are now set on becoming the number 1 platform in the world.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing Market leading Proptech organisation with its HQ in the UK and operations in California, New York and the Ukraine.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Team management
- Choosing in accordance with the other departments which metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to focus on
- Bringing traditional and creative ideas how to grow those KPIs
- A/B testing those ideas
- Analysing the data and users’ feedback
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, top management) in order to present results and make the product more user centric.
- Driving traffic to the website, landing pages, social media….
- Understanding conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks and being able to apply CRO hacks successfully
- Working on a lean start-up process.
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral – Revenue)
- Prioritising growth channels
- Optimizing channels in order to always improve the performance of the business
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes.
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and being able to create viral growth
- Improving cradle to grave customer journey
- Manage all Social Media Channels.
- Improve Social Media Conversation Engagement
- Source and leverage Influencers
- Develop Co-Marketing Campaigns with partners
- Manage Public Relations
- Focus on Growth, Growth and Growth
- Analytics, data driven
- Optimisation maniac
- Fan of Metrics
- Mad about A/B testing
- Insane about Scalability
- User centric lover
- Extremely curious to learn
- Addicted to pivot
- Super creative
- People person
- Ability to work independently
- Multilingual capabilities a plus
- Successful track record in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Competitive base (pending experience)
- Share Option Scheme
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.