HR & Recruiting Manager
Become a Human Resources & Recruiting Manager for a young and fast-growing start-up with a uniquely vibrant culture!
Spaceflow is currently present in 16 markets, including New York, London and Vienna, has strong venture capital backing, and global ambitions. The current team consists of 40 people spread across 5 countries and the plan for 2021 is to more than double the headcount!
About the role
Experience the vibe of a fast scaling start-up: energy, drive, fast pace, quick results. You can take full control of our human resources and turn it into a powerful foundation for the whole company.
- Have end-to-end responsibility for the recruitment process
- Manage the recruitment and selection process across departments through sourcing on social media, networking, communicating, and interviewing potential candidates.
- Perform pre-screen calls, organize interviews as well as interview candidates to identify their overall competencies.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with department leads to understand their unique hiring needs and goals, in order to bring in appropriate candidates
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the company. Maintain the pay plan and benefits program.
- Nurture a positive working environment and company culture, especially with remote teams in mind.
- Ensure continuous legal compliance. You will have the responsibility for the collection of necessary documents for foreign employees.
- Closely cooperate with the Office Manager; sharing certain HR and Company culture-related responsibilities.
About the company
Spaceflow connects local services, smart building features, and community life in offices and residential buildings which improves integration, collaboration and simplifies daily life. In a single app, people can enjoy offerings from any local service, like restaurants or wellness providers, use an access system or book meeting rooms, and get news about the building and local events.
Perks & Benefits
- We enjoy the time together in the office and after work. The current pandemic situation did not stop us and we enjoy periodic online meetups and gatherings
- Flexible working hours and home office
- 25 days of paid leave
- Offices in Forum Karlín with a large terrace and great city view
- 300 EUR credit for personal growth (courses, books etc.)
- Free coffee and drinks, fresh fruits every day, weekly team breakfast
- International adventure meetups for the whole Spaceflow team
- Multisport card
- Arcade games, ping-pong, gym for free
- Online Yoga classes
- Proven working experience as HR & Recruiting Manager or other HR Executive role for at least 3 years
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Strong emotional intelligence and empathy
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills both in Czech and English language
- Ability to architect HR-related strategies along with leadership skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the Company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Experience hiring for technical, and sales roles, as well as hiring outside of the Czech Republic
- A wide professional network is a big advantage