Market Development Specialist UK & Ireland
Join us as a Market Development Specialist for the UK market! Your responsibility will be to provide sales and marketing teams with market research and analysis as a basis for key strategic decisions. Spaceflow is currently present in 16 markets, including New York, London, and Vienna, and with your help, we want to grow our position in the UK & Ireland.
About the role
Experience the vibe of a fast scaling start-up: energy, drive, fast pace, quick results. Along with company growth, you will grow personally as well. Take full control of our market research and turn it into a powerful foundation for the whole company.
- Develop and manage various market analysis to identify business potential and opportunities with the focus on client segmentation (real estate companies managing the office, multi-use, and residential buildings), competition landscape, marketing opportunities and events
- Constantly research and capture data from external and internal resources to leverage them for keeping the market overview always up to data
- Qualify the targeted client personas according to the guidelines from marketing and business development teams (eg. size of the companies, company type, asset types, number of assets, etc.)
- Integrate the inputs into our CRM and manage the database to provide the sales and marketing teams with up-to-date data
- Manage inbound leads from qualifying the prospects and delegating the leads to the sales representatives to overseeing the processes in the CRM
- You are capable of working with various data resources such as external news articles, market reports, and surveys as well as internal tools (eg. we use Tableau, Pipedrive CRM, Monday.com, Spaceflow dashboard, GDrive, etc.)
- You excel at analytical capabilities and you have the ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format as well as spot trends and insights
- Native English speaker
Perks & Benefits
- HQ in Prague offices in Forum Karlín with a large rooftop terrace and a great city view
- International adventure meetups open to the whole Spaceflow team
- We enjoy spending time together in the office and after work. The current pandemic situation did not stop us and we enjoy periodic online meet-ups and gatherings
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of paid leave
- 300 EUR credit for personal growth (courses, books, etc.)
- A great recognition, appreciation, and rewards program!
About the company
Disrupt the global real estate! Spaceflow is your building in one app. We connect buildings with their occupiers, so people can enjoy offerings from any local service, like restaurants or wellness, book a meeting room or shared bike, get news about the building, and enjoy the convenience of smart building features, like seamless access, in one place.
Spaceflow is a plug & play solution that can be implemented in every building and every city in the world. Thanks to venture capital, we can scale, improve the product, and conquer new cities.