Sales Support Co-ordinator
Job Role: Sales Support Co-Ordinator
Location: New Milton
Job Sector: Retirement Homesearch
Hours: 35 hours
As a Sales Support Co-ordinator focussing on the Sales Progression area of the business, you will be a key contributor in the success and growth of Retirement Homesearch, the UK’s favourite Retirement Property specialist by:
- Dealing effectively and professionally with a range of customers with varying needs over the phone and via email.
- Liaising with solicitors and licenced conveyancers to assist them in progressing chains.
- Effectively and efficiently progressing sales through from acceptance of an offer to completion of contracts.
- Following the conveyancing process and advising buyers and sellers of their responsibilities throughout.
- Persistently delivering excellent customer service.
- Demonstrating a willingness and ability to assist in other areas of the Sales Support Team from time to time.
This role reports to the Sales Support Team Leader.
This role is a full time role based in FirstPort’s New Milton office with limited business travel required.
- Answer telephones and speak directly to customers in a controlled and professional manner to identify their needs and direct them to the appropriate person/department.
- Respond to internal and external emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Create and update spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel.
- Create Letters and documents using templates through Microsoft Word.
- Understand the sales process and advise buyers and sellers of the steps as necessary.
- Communicate well with other members of the Retirement Homesearch and wider Firstport Teams.
- Be an ambassador for the brand.
- Always deliver high levels of customer service.
- Actively and positively participate in training sessions.
- Role model behaviours of the company FIRST values and the code of business conduct.
- You are dynamic, driven and ambitious with a strong emphasis on customer service.
- Have a pragmatic approach to decision making.
- Keen to support change and continuous improvement.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the team, department and wider business.
- Ability to take ownership of issues and see through to resolution.
- Constantly focussed on improving service and delivering excellent customer service.
- Results driven and focussed on achieving as part of a team.
Skills and Experience
- Must be punctual.
- Previous Estate agency and/or support function related experience essential.
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to control telephone calls and conversations in a professional manner.
- Must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of customer communications and dealing with challenging conversations with both internal and external customers.
- Fully IT literate with a requirement to be comfortable in working on Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook essential.
Friendly – We look out for people’s best interests, and show them we care by dealing with them in a warm and friendly manner.
Inventive – We’re creative and resourceful. We strive to improve what we do and how we do it, so we
To apply for this job please visit Apply.