Strategic Account Director
Dealpath is looking for a Strategic Account Director to join our growing team. This position can be seated in New York or San Francisco.
As a Strategic Account Director, you will be selling into the C-Suite at the top commercial real estate investment firms including public REITs, private equity firms, banks and insurance companies in the business of acquiring, developing and/or financing commercial property. You’ll represent our brand and move our mission forward, running a full sales cycle from prospecting through closing. As a founding member of our enterprise sales team, you’ll have a lasting impact on our business and work closely with our CEO and Head of Sales in a high visibility role.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Develop and manage a prioritized list of named accounts
- Leverage existing network and understanding of the CRE industry for segmentation data and intelligence
- Research businesses and map organizations to understand likely needs, entry points and key decision makers
- Utilize effective written and verbal communication skills along with presentation skills to connect with prospective customers
- Manage a consultative sales process that introduces our powerful, cloud-based deal management platform to industry-leading investment management firms
- Effectively communicate with and sell to the C-Suite of prominent real estate investment firms
- Own a sales quota for your region
- Share your passion for raising the bar of productivity and service to our target customers
- Advocate on behalf of our target customers with our product development team
We are excited that you are:
- An overachiever – you have a track record of success
- Self-motivated – you’re naturally driven to achieve goals
- Confident, relentless and persuasive – you win
- Organized and accountable – you track activities, report progress (including blockers and dependencies) and deliver results
- A hands-on problem solver – you’re intellectually curious, you work hard and are able to communicate well cross functionally
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 7+ years of quota-carrying B2B Enterprise-level SaaS sales experience
- 2+ year of experience selling into Commercial Real Estate and/or Private Equity
- Experience using Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as ability to present
The Perks & Culture:
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company sponsored commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Lunch Roulette! – You’ll have monthly opportunities to get out of the office and get to know your teammates over lunch (don’t worry, it’s on us)
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
Our mission is to empower real estate investment and capital markets with data and collaboration through purpose-built software. We believe that real estate is driven by people with information to shape our built world. We also know that the most important part of any company is the holistic wellbeing of its people.
Dealpath is the leading cloud-based real estate deal management platform and we are expanding rapidly. Recent highlights include: surpassing $5 trillion of transactions supported on the platform with prominent firms like Blackstone, AEW, Rockpoint, Bridge Investment Group, etc., recognized as the “Top Technology” at Global PropTech Awards, and expanding offices and teams in San Francisco and New York City. We’re creating an industry-defining company to accelerate the largest asset class in the world into the future.
Our company is led by an experienced team and backed by a combination of top tier venture capital firms and strategic industry partners including: Blackstone, Nasdaq, 8VC, JLL Spark, WTI, GreenSoil Investments, LeFrak, Milsten, and Bechtel.
We value your voice! If you get excited about solving real business challenges and working closely with other smart folks in a winning culture – we’d love to meet you!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.