Director of Demand Generation & Marketing Operations
About the Role:
Dealpath is seeking an experienced demand generation expert to join our Marketing team. As the Director, Demand Generation and Marketing Operations you’ll build the foundation and process for strategy, creation and execution of integrative campaigns that drive new business pipeline and meet the aggressive revenue goals of Dealpath’s Software business. From digital to direct mail, you’ll deploy creative tactics across the entire buying funnel and cycle that drive demand and accelerate deals. In addition, you will set the marketing operations strategy and implement
Reporting to the VP, Marketing, you’ll work across marketing and functions to build a demand generation marketing machine from scratch. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced, results-driven marketer who’s looking for a new challenge in a creative role in which they are able to expand their strategic skill set and make a direct and measurable impact to Dealpath’s top and bottom line.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you’ll:
- Be the Demand Generation owner working closely with VP, Marketing to develop and manage the execution of our demand gen strategy ultimately owning and creating the marketing pipeline for the Dealpath’s software business.
- Establish and operationalize Dealpath’s ABM (account based marketing) strategy for top Strategic Customer Account targets in our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP)
- Recruit and manage a team of two direct reports: (1) Marketing Operations Manager and (1) Demand Generation Marketing Manager as well as a contract designer.
- Support Marketing and Sales leadership with monthly, quarterly and annual forecasting and performance insights.
- Create and execute end-to-end integrative marketing campaigns that communicate the value Dealpath provides to customers using on and offline channels including email, direct mail, webinars, advertising, paid sponsorship, panel participation.
- Manage marketing programs that influence the entire buying cycle from acquisition to close, driving pipeline growth and improving pipeline velocity.
- Measure and analyze program performance regularly, adjusting tactics as required to ensure results are achieved and goals exceeded.
- Work in partnership with ADR manager, ADRs and sales leadership to maintain alignment through consistent reporting, feedback and campaigns.
- Participate in improving internal campaign production workflows- continuously recommend new technology and processes to improve campaign effectiveness and team efficiency.
- Manage marketing operations to optimize lead management and workflows to ensure increased efficiencies and conversion rates across the marketing & sales funnel
- Work with acquisition and lifecycle/retention marketers to ensure they have the tools, processes, and capabilities needed to execute marketing, track the effectiveness of campaigns, and convert traffic to leads to transactions.
- Manage overall demand gen/marketing automation budget and ensure we are within budget each quarter.
- Properly measure and report on multi-channel marketing strategies across SEO/SEM, PPC, social media, video, targeted direct mail, email marketing, events, advertising (both digital and off-line), content marketing, etc.
- Own reporting and analysis of marketing effectiveness across the entire lifecycle (not just acquisition)
- 7-10 years B2B SaaS enterprise demand generation experience including at a growing B2B SaaS organization
- Experience with ABM strategy and execution
- Experience with marketing automation systems, preferably in a B2B environment Marketo and Salesforce required
- SaaS Enterprise B2B marketing experience
- Excellent project management skills and a proven ability to hit deadlines on complex projects
- Excellent organizational, leadership, and interpersonal skills; capable of interfacing well across multiple skills within and across the company
- Expert at campaign management best practices
- Proven ability to collaborate across departments, especially with sales
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional analytical skills, i.e. ability to assemble and interpret data
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company sponsored commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Lunch Roulette! – You’ll have monthly opportunities to get out of the office and get to know your teammates over lunch (don’t worry, it’s on us)
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
Our mission is to empower real estate investment and capital markets with data and collaboration through purpose-built software. We believe that real estate is driven by people with information to shape our built world. We also know that the most important part of any company is the holistic wellbeing of its people.
Dealpath is the leading cloud-based real estate deal management platform and we are expanding rapidly. Recent highlights include: surpassing $5 trillion of transactions supported on the platform with prominent firms like Blackstone, AEW, Rockpoint, Bridge Investment Group, etc., recognized as the “Top Technology” at Global PropTech Awards, and expanding offices and teams in San Francisco and New York City. We’re creating an industry-defining company to accelerate the largest asset class in the world into the future.
Our company is led by an experienced team and backed by a combination of top tier venture capital firms and strategic industry partners including: Blackstone, Nasdaq, 8VC, JLL Spark, WTI, GreenSoil Investments, LeFrak, Milstein, and Bechtel.
We value your voice! If you get excited about solving real business challenges and working closely with other smart folks in a winning culture – we’d love to meet you!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.