Venture Capital & Private Equity Apprenticeship
Website Venture University
The Venture Capital & Private Equity Fellowship offers individuals the opportunity to gain high quality investment experience and training through deal sourcing, conducting due diligence, participating in Partner Meetings and Investment Committees, making 2-5 investments per quarter, and sharing in the financial upside on the investments made via a profit sharing agreement.
VU’s investment fund, VU Venture Partners, invests across Consumer, Enterprise, Fintech, Frontier, Healthcare, and PropTech, investing $100K-$1M per company, and up to $10M in follow-on rounds. VU’s investment Partners have invested $1.8B+ in 250+ companies, has achieved over a 4x+ net cash realized return, and were early investors in Beyond Meat, Facebook, Twitter, Uber, Venmo, Oculus, Wish, Oscar, and more.
The VC/PE Fellowship is designed for:
- Individuals looking to join venture capital and private equity funds as Analysts, Associates, Principals, & Partners
- Emerging fund managers
- Angel investors and family offices who seek to professionalize their investment strategies
- Individuals looking to join or launch a corporate venture fund, accelerator, or startup studio
- Industry experts and experienced professionals who would like to make career transition into a vertical focused venture capital or private equity fund.
- The current full-time and part-time roles are virtual due to COVID, but post-COVID the fund has offices in San Francisco, New York, and Hong Kong.
- This role does not have a salary, is not for employment, however it does include a profit sharing agreement for individuals to share in the financial upside on the investments the fund makes. We are also able to offer accademic credit depending on a school’s policy.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.