Business Development Coordinator – Outbound (Winter 2021 Co-op Student)
Website HILO App
We are seeking a motivated Business Development Coordinator – Outbound (Winter 2021 Co-op Student) to assist our team by driving lead generation to grow the business. You will establish relationships with prospects via email and phone calls, develop key messaging to support outreach efforts and manage a customer relationship management database. Our ideal candidate has excellent written and verbal communication skills, is eager to learn and doesn’t mind trying new things while wearing many hats in order to get the job done.
What you will do:
- Create and implement sales strategies and identify new markets to enter
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with prospects via email and phone calls
- Develop key messaging and draft email copy and phone scripts to support outreach efforts
- Coordinate and arrange prospect demos and meetings
- Assist with the preparation of presentations and pitches for prospective clients
- Maintain, update and analyze HILO’s customer relationship management (CRM) database
- Document daily/weekly activities and collaborate on sales efforts with team leadership
- Provide administrative support to the HILO team
- Currently registered as a full time student in a post secondary institution program in business, management or related field
- You have the passion, drive and ambition that is uniquely suited to startup life
- You have excellent writing skills, as well the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- You have an analytical mindset with the ability to solve problems
- You are self-motivated and directed (comfortable working from home/remotely)
- Able to work well independently
- You are detail-oriented and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- BONUS: Experience working with a CRM database
- Work for an emerging startup at the ground level
- Flexible work schedule
- Work with experienced marketing, design and business professionals
- Receive ongoing support, mentoring and coaching
- Acquire skills that are essential for a career in marketing or business
Please note that this role is paid, contingent on government grants or subsidization being received. The term will last from January to April, but may be extended at the discretion of HILO.
HILO for All:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are a community that values diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or marital status.
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.