Only candidates with experience in a management role in a SaaS/Software startup or similar. Big bonus if you have experience in Proptech and Real Estate!
This is a chance to be part of the management team of a startup that is disrupting the real estate industry and the way people work. A fast growing and highly skilled team that is building a great Proptech business that is digitizing and redefining commercial real estate processes and user experience.
spaceOS is the most advanced operating system for the next generation of safe, flexible and human-centric workspaces. The future of work is the future of worker “Wellbeing”.
The position has an emphasis on business development, operations, client relationships, customer success and marketing. We are looking for a mission-driven Chief Operating Officer that will define business goals, execute the company’s vision and ensure that critical KPis and metrics of our fast paced scaleup are met.
You will need to navigate this work with strategic and analytic savvy, exceptional interpersonal skills and a knack for tuning into operational needs and turning them into actionable process improvements and operational visibility. You will need to be comfortable working in a highly matrixed role, equally comfortable taking a birds-eye view as well as being in the weeds, working seamlessly across a geographically distributed organization to coordinate key strategic initiatives and processes, support common understanding, develop process discipline, and ensure alignment.
Your Responsibilities .
- Take a SaaS product from single-digit millions in revenue to double-digit millions in revenue.
- Champion the planning and directing of all aspects relating to sales, marketing and customer success.
- Define and execute on the business development plan within desired markets in alignment with company strategy.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Define “what good looks like” with regards to operating procedures, KPIs, OKRs, and goals for the business development unit and actively implement improvements.
- Champion the recruiting, selecting, onboarding, training and coaching of the sales team and customer success team.
- Make sales a disciplined process and make team productivity transparent, by building a data driven culture.
- Reduce client conversion time and optimize post sales and client onboarding processes.
- Provide real-time access to data and reports for management, sales team and investors.
- Set up all required processes for successful new market entries.
- Initiate strategic partnerships & relationships to drive growth.
- Develop a sustainable, yet performance-oriented culture.
- Attract, retain, & develop elite talent.
- Support the fundraising process (vision, projections, pitch deck, and VC meetings).
- Entrepreneur and executer.
- Powerful self-starter launching successful business development teams from the ground up.
- Management experience in a technology startup or scaleup.
- Deal-closer and thought-leader with experience ideally in the SaaS and Proptech.
- Extroverted relationship builder, with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional technology knowledge and passion for innovation.
- Integrity, self-motivation and keen drive improvement.
- A strong passion for proptech, real estate, technology, data, and everything startup related
- Strong communication and influencing skills, fluency in English is a must, German is a plus.
- A management role in a high-growth, freshly funded, ambitious proptech startup.
- An experienced and international founder team.
- An opportunity to work with a groundbreaking and disruptive new technology.
- Positioned in the biggest asset class of the world.
- Full ownership and freedom to drive and innovate.
- A team of talented and motivated individuals looking to change how real estate works.
- Freedom to work remote but great workspace available within the London, Berlin and Dublin startup ecosystem.
- A competitive salary package including generous ESOP.
- A challenging opportunity to join a scaleup on an extremely exciting trajectory.
- Computer Software
- Real Estate
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.