A Little Bit About Us.
At TurboTenant, our mission is to equip independent landlords with the tools to build positive relationships with their renters and provide them an authentic rental experience. We believe in the genuine desire and ability of landlords to provide great homes for renters. We are proud that over 250,000 independent landlords have chosen to manage their rental process with TurboTenant.
At TurboTenant you can look forward to working in a fast-paced, performance-driven startup environment. We’ve all got more work to do than hours in the day, but you’ll be making a big impact on both the company and the lives of our users. There is no shortage of opportunity for a self-starter who takes ownership of their work and can execute.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our Operations Team. As a member of the Operations Team, you’ll be partnering with stakeholders across the organization to understand the short and long-term financial implications of our stellar ideas. You’ll be responsible for managing our financial model, knowing it front to back, and running various scenarios regularly. This position reports to the Director of Operations.
As our Financial Analyst you will
- Be responsible for maintaining our financial model.
- Anticipate the financial needs of the organization by creating and communicating the impact of hiring, feature additions, pricing changes, and various other scenarios.
- Work with departments to help them set and adhere to their budgets.
- Own the month-end data collection process so our accountants can do monthly reconciliation.
- Live in excel and Google sheets to produce various metrics and financial reporting.
- Work as part of the broader TurboTenant Organization to develop and accomplish quarterly and yearly OKRs.
You’ll need the following in this position
- You are a ROCKSTAR at spreadsheets and developing presentations on the pros/cons of various financial scenarios.
- You can turn a creative idea or proposal into a financial model in near realtime.
- You’ve worked collaboratively with stakeholders across various departments and have a track record of driving toward the best solution for the business.
- You have experience QA’ing the crap out of your spreadsheets. You understand the necessity of accuracy and you demand perfection from yourself.
- You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment with people who are passionate about their work and mission.
- You find ways to get it done, along with new ways to streamline processes and increase efficiency.
- Bonus if you can write SQL queries.
- Leadership skills. If you don’t have a following of old classmates or coworkers dying to work with you again, then this isn’t the role for you.
You don’t need to have a certain degree or a specific amount of experience. We care more about your work ethic, attention to detail, communication skills (especially written), and history of coworkers that loved working with you.
TurboTenant is located in beautiful Fort Collins, Colorado, and we would love it if you were too. Preference will be given to candidates that could come into the office a couple of days per week for in-person meetings.
To apply for this position
Send a cover letter and include one key experience that makes you perfect for this role. Even if you’re Warren Buffett, you will not be considered for this position without a cover letter.
We believe the two most important things we can provide our team members are
- An environment that will push you to reach your potential.
- The opportunity to make a big impact on both TurboTenant and the proptech industry.
That being said we’re also proud to offer
- Competitive Compensation and PTO package
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Paid birthday off
- 401k Matching
- Generous equipment budget
- A productive office environment to use regularly or whenever you’re in town
TurboTenant is proud to serve a diverse group of landlords and renters. We strive to reflect that diversity within our team. TurboTenant never discriminates based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
TurboTenant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.