At TurboTenant, our mission is to equip independent landlords with the tools to build positive relationships with their renters and provide them an authentic rental experience. We believe in the genuine desire and ability of landlords to provide great homes for renters. We are proud that over 250,000 independent landlords have chosen to manage their rental process with TurboTenant.
If you join us, you can look forward to working in a fast-paced, performance-driven startup environment. We’ve all got more work to do than hours in the day, but you’ll be making a big impact on both the company and the lives of our users. There is no shortage of opportunity for a self-starter who takes ownership of their work and can execute.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for our first Product Marketer to lead Product Marketing efforts at TurboTenant. You will work closely with our Product and Marketing teams. Your main role will be to partner with Product Management, Design, and Engineering to increase conversions and feature adoption. You’ll also own the communication with our users after the Marketing team has acquired them to TurboTenant assets.
As a Product Marketer you will
- Write and implement messaging that helps move individuals down the conversion funnel from Visitor -> Customer
- Contribute to high-level strategy on how we position our product offering in a competitive market
- Own the communication with our users through the marketing website, email, in-app messages, and product education
- Write and edit messaging on TurboTenant.com as well as in product
- Make data-driven decisions on segmentation, timing, and targeting
- Utilize behavior analytics as well as user research to improve feature adoption within the product
- Work as part of the TurboTenant Product Organization to accomplish quarterly and yearly OKRs
- Extensive email marketing and in-app messaging experience
- Track record of using data and user research to make meaningful improvements
- Expert-level writing skills for landing pages, in-app messages, emails, and product education
- Find yourself equally comfortable working with the Product Team as you do the Marketing Team
- You have a basic understanding of product design principles and have worked with a Product Designer in the past. Bonus if you can get in Sketch and update screens using an existing design system.
- You have the ability to talk with customers, collect feedback, and describe solutions that solve their true problems
- Experience working with behavior analytics platforms, preferably Google Analytics and Mixpanel
- Leadership skills. As the first Product Marketer, you’ll be able to advocate for and teach TurboTenant about Product Marketing.
You don’t need to have a certain degree or a specific amount of experience. We care more about your work ethic, product sense, attention to detail, communication skills (especially written), a history of coworkers that loved working with you, and an eye for great product experiences.
TurboTenant is located in beautiful Fort Collins, Colorado, and we would love it if you were too. Preference will be given to candidates that could come into the office a couple of days per week for in-person meetings.
We believe the two most important things we can provide our team members are
- An environment that will push you to reach your potential.
- The opportunity to make a big impact on both TurboTenant and the proptech industry.
That being said we’re also proud to offer
- Competitive Compensation and PTO package
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Paid birthday off
- 401k Matching
- Generous equipment budget
- A productive office environment to use regularly or whenever you’re in town.
TurboTenant is proud to serve a diverse group of landlords and renters. We strive to reflect that diversity within our team. TurboTenant never discriminates based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
TurboTenant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.