Plentific is one of the fastest-growing property technology companies in the UK, with offices in Germany and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making housing and property work better for everyone.
We empower landlords and property managers with a platform to manage their properties. We utilise great local trade talent to create more jobs, build community cohesion and provide better services than ever before.
Since our humble beginnings in 2013, we’ve achieved a lot at Plentific:
- We’re growing fast. We work with many of the biggest property providers in the UK.
- Dramatically improved outcomes for housing providers, speeding up service delivery fivefold and creating economic opportunities within their local communities.
- Set a new industry benchmark on responsive repairs by reducing typical time frames (20 days) to less than 4 days.
- Recognised as ‘Deal of the Year – Residential’ at the UK PropTech Awards 2018,
- Recognised as ‘Professional Services Partner’ at the UK Housing Awards 2019 and;
- Repairs and Maintenance Provider of the Year at the 24Housing Awards 2019.
- Entered partnerships with social enterprises such as Beam, with whom we help co-fund training for homeless people into trades jobs, and thus rebuild their lives.
2019 has been an exciting year for Plentific – we’ve been celebrated as leaders of transformative change – not just in our sector – but across business in the UK (UKBA Business Change/ Transformation winner). Following a major funding round, we’re also expanding into the wider professional/commercial real estate sector in Europe – with plans to launch into the US multi-family market next year.
We’re a technology led business. We’re proud to develop cutting-edge solutions for our customers – and that’s only possible to do with a great team. Our culture is open. Empowering. Fast paced. If you’re tenacious, passionate and driven, you’ll fit right in.
We’re seeking a thoroughly modern Product Marketing Manager with big ambitions. If you live and breathe digital, customer centred marketing, we want to hear from you.
Our ideal candidate will have experience building campaigns in a B2B services business, with knowledge and experience across the full product marketing mix and deep experience in digital campaign development for acquisition. You’ll be the glue between our very talented product and marketing teams!
This is a great opportunity to own and drive activity for a rapidly growing business. You will have the opportunity to lead in the development of our product’s marketing strategy, campaign planning and execution.
- Plan the launches of new products and features and manage the cross-functional implementation.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the product, both internally and externally.
- Provide website content, ad copy, eDocs, case studies etc.
- Support our sales channels by training internal teams on the problems we solve for our customers.
- Own the product’s market-fit and positioning and express it through market material and researched white papers within the industry.
- Day-to-day management of agencies, freelancers and internal resource to produce campaigns.
- Hands on marketing – setting up campaigns, coordinating lead generation, engagement, nurturing through the funnel.
- Support the product team by develop training materials for self serve and customer support.
- Managing multiple projects and events at any one time.
- 4+ years experience as a Product Marketing Manager, preferably in a B2B tech startup environment.
- Experience with product/project management.
- Clear understanding of the product development cycle.
- Strong copywriting and documentation skills.
- Excellent ability to communicate completed technical concepts clearly.
- Strong presentation skills, comfortable in front of large, senior groups.
- Experience in campaign development, from research to messaging, positioning to content development.
- Development of integrated campaigns specifically for customer acquisition, with a particular focus on digital channels.
- Setting metrics and tracking to optimise marketing performance.
- Familiarity with marketing automation, CRM and sales automation tools (ideally Hubspot) for data driven campaign delivery.
- Strong spreadsheet modelling and analytical skills.
- Comfortable working independently, being resourceful and taking initiatives within a fast paced startup environment.
- Keen eye for detail
As you can see, we have big plans and are eager to grow our team of dreamers and doers to achieve our vision of managing over 1 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management. Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive compensation package.
- Private health care including discounted gym membership.
- Learning and development fund.
- A remote-friendly working environment + 23 days annual holiday.
- Home office allowance.
- A head office in London Bridge (less than 2 mins from Borough Market).
- An inherently diverse culture with over 18 nationalities and 21 languages spoken.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.