Senior Software Engineer
Dealpath is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to make an impact on our product development team.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you’ll:
- Code daily in our stack of Ruby/Sinatra, Node/Express, MySQL, and Amazon Web Services
- Work as part of a strong, passionate engineering team
- Diagnose and remedy scaling and performance bottlenecks as we onboard larger and larger customer teams
- Architect and build robust and scalable backend systems for key product features
- Build and deploy new public API endpoints to power customer integrations and our mobile app
- Work closely with the customer success team to help us write great API docs
- Work closely with the quality team to increase our automated test coverage
- Review commits to uphold standards of code quality and security
We’re excited that you are:
- Analytical with solid problem solving skills
- Able to write readable, reusable, and performance concious code
- Excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Committed to providing a great customer developer experience
- Experienced in all aspects of the development cycle from collaborating with product & design to squashing bugs with QA
- Familiar with a variety of software development methodologies, tools, languages, and approaches
- 4+ years experience building application back-ends using technologies like rails, flask, or node
- Experience writing and debugging complex SQL queries with an emphasis on performance and correctness
- A strong ability to execute both individually and as part of a team
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
For bonus points:
- Experience with Single Sign On technologies like SAML or OAuth
- You are interested in Real Estate
- You are interested in FinTech
The Perks & Culture:
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company sponsored commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Lunch Roulette! – You’ll have monthly opportunities to get out of the office and get to know your teammates over lunch (don’t worry, it’s on us)
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
Our mission is to empower real estate investment and capital markets with data and collaboration through purpose-built software. We believe that real estate is driven by people with information to shape our built world. We also know that the most important part of any company is the holistic wellbeing of its people.
Dealpath is the leading cloud-based real estate deal management platform and we are expanding rapidly. Recent highlights include: surpassing $5 trillion of transactions supported on the platform with prominent firms like Blackstone, AEW, Rockpoint, Bridge Investment Group, etc., recognized as the “Top Technology” at Global PropTech Awards, and expanding offices and teams in San Francisco and New York City. We’re creating an industry-defining company to accelerate the largest asset class in the world into the future.
Our company is led by an experienced team and backed by a combination of top tier venture capital firms and strategic industry partners including: Blackstone, Nasdaq, VC, JLL Spark, WTI, GreenSoil Investments, LeFrak, Milstein, and Bechtel.
We value your voice! If you get excited about solving real business challenges and working closely with other smart folks in a winning culture – we’d love to meet you!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.