Fullstack engineers at Dealpath get the job done whether it’s building new product features from the ground up, scaling our platform to keep up with our growing customer base, or creating new automation tools for our business teams.
You’re Excited About This Opportunity Because You’ll
- Code daily in our stack of Angular.js, Ruby, Node, MySQL, and Amazon Web Services
- Push us forward as we transition from Angular.js to React and TypeScript
- Work as part of a strong, passionate engineering team
- Rapidly build and deploy new product features to serve the needs of our growing user base
- Work closely with the product team to refine and prioritize features
- Work closely with the quality team to write testable code, fix bugs, and ship improvements
- Review commits to uphold standards of code quality and security
We’re excited that you are
- Analytical with solid problem solving skills
- Able to write readable, reusable, and performance concious code
- Excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experienced in all aspects of the development cycle from collaborating with product & design to squashing bugs with QA
- Familiar with a variety of software development methodologies, tools, languages, and approaches
- Knowledgeable in usability considerations for web applications
- 2+ years experience building web application servers using technologies like rails, flask, or node
- 2+ years experience building web application front-ends with technologies like angular, react, or vue
- A strong ability to execute both individually and as part of a team
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
For bonus points
- You are interested in Real Estate
- You are interested in FinTech
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company sponsored commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Lunch Roulette! – You’ll have monthly opportunities to get out of the office and get to know your teammates over lunch (don’t worry, it’s on us)
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
Our mission is to empower real estate investment and capital markets with data and collaboration through purpose-built software. We believe that real estate is driven by people with information to shape our built world. We also know that the most important part of any company is the holistic wellbeing of its people.
Dealpath is the leading cloud-based real estate deal management platform and we are expanding rapidly. Recent highlights include: surpassing $5 trillion of transactions supported on the platform with prominent firms like Blackstone, AEW, Rockpoint, Bridge Investment Group, etc., recognized as the “Top Technology” at Global PropTech Awards, and expanding offices and teams in San Francisco and New York City. We’re creating an industry-defining company to accelerate the largest asset class in the world into the future.
Our company is led by an experienced team and backed by a combination of top tier venture capital firms and strategic industry partners including: Blackstone, Nasdaq, 8VC, JLL Spark, WTI, GreenSoil Investments, LeFrak, Milstein, and Bechtel.
We value your voice! If you get excited about solving real business challenges and working closely with other smart folks in a winning culture – we’d love to meet you!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.