Website Rayner Personnel
Ideally having propTech, SaaS or telecom experience, this role also requires you to be customer centric, target driven and determined to succeed.
As well as being a New Business whizz, you will develop long term business relationships with key agents within a defined territory and deliver regular and effective account management meetings and quarterly business reviews to increase revenues through a multi product portfolio.
The successful applicant will be proficient using data to identify trends to help drive strategy for growth and will be a confident communicator both internally within the regional team and externally with customer groups and be confident and capable of working inside of a team environment to achieve results.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a committed and expanding player in the propTech market.
- Experience in B2B sales, working in a consultative sales role
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills that allow you to manage your own time effectively and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and comfortable in a fast-moving performance-led environment, adapting quickly to change
- Self-motivated and results-orientated – with the ability to work on own initiative; demonstrate consistently sound judgement and creative thinking
- Exposure working in digital transformation environments helping customers to understand the value of and how to unlock their digital potential
- Inter-personal skills to enable working with people at all levels. Must be credible and comfortable dealing with and presenting to senior company execs
- Proven experience of managing and owning senior client/stakeholder relationships, with responsibility for account development
- Desire to be part of and contribute to the success of a fast-growing organisation
- Minimum intermediate IT skills in Google Slides/Sheets or Powerpoint/Excel
- Knowledge of property, software or digital media background
- Proven track record of working cross channel with a varied product portfolio
- Formal sales process training
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.