Territory Account Manager
Website Rayner Personnel
Ideally having propTech, SaaS or telecom experience, this role also requires you to be customer centric, target driven and determined to succeed.
As well as being a New Business whizz, you will develop long term business relationships with key agents within a defined territory and deliver regular and effective account management meetings and quarterly business reviews to increase revenues through a multi product portfolio.
The successful applicant will be proficient using data to identify trends to help drive strategy for growth and will be a confident communicator both internally within the regional team and externally with customer groups and be confident and capable of working inside of a team environment to achieve results.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a committed and expanding player in the propTech market.
- Experience in B2B sales, working in a consultative sales role
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills that allow you to manage your own time effectively and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and comfortable in a fast-moving performance-led environment, adapting quickly to change
- Self-motivated and results-orientated – with the ability to work on own initiative; demonstrate consistently sound judgement and creative thinking
- Exposure working in digital transformation environments helping customers to understand the value of and how to unlock their digital potential
- Inter-personal skills to enable working with people at all levels. Must be credible and comfortable dealing with and presenting to senior company execs
- Proven experience of managing and owning senior client/stakeholder relationships, with responsibility for account development
- Desire to be part of and contribute to the success of a fast-growing organisation
- Minimum intermediate IT skills in Google Slides/Sheets or Powerpoint/Excel
- Knowledge of property, software or digital media background
- Proven track record of working cross channel with a varied product portfolio
- Formal sales process training
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.