Account Manager – PropTech
Since launching in 2014, DisplaySweet has grown to become the country’s most popular presentation tool for new developments and is now used by leading property developers across the globe.
Our platform for new developments makes the process of purchasing property more understandable and accessible helping buyers find the perfect place to live anywhere in the world.
We are proud to be customer centric, providing our customers with cutting edge technology solutions.
As our new Account Manager for Queensland your primary objective of the role is to win new business and proactively nurture and manage client relationships across the property development industry.
This role reports into the Sales Director however you will both be working conjunctively to leverage off existing relationships. The Sales Director will support and lead you in your State.
- Undertake market mapping and research to identify new opportunities
- Proactively build strong long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Manage all leads and new inquiries
- Organise presentations with prospective clients and attend new project launches
- Promote and showcase the company’s product offerings
- Scope client requirements based on an in depth understanding of client objectives and needs
- Be able to close and negotiate outcomes with our clients
- Be able to report and maintain records of all activities and their statuses in our CRM
- Market knowledge of the off-the-plan and/or land development industry is highly regarded
- Solid property experience gained from working directly for a developer or project marketing group
- Be a team player and able to work autonomously
- Strong presentation and communication skills both written and verbal
- Have strong networking skills and the ability to build rapport with clients
- Possess a strong drive to succeed
- Be able to meet deadlines and able to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Have strong administration and database management skills – we currently use Slack, Pipedrive and Google Suites for our day to day task management and having experience in these would be highly advantageous
Culture and Benefits
- Our team value working together and striving for the common goal
- We are customer focused and pride ourselves on our reputation and outcomes for the client
- We are innovative, cutting edge and continually developing our products and ideas
- We are entrepreneurial and your ideas will be supported and heard
- We are moving into different markets globally, expanding and going an exciting journey and want you to join us!
- We value hard work and integrity in everything we do and enjoy sharing the success of the whole team
- We offer flexible working arrangements and you will have a supportive onboarding process
How to Apply
If you would like to know more about this opportunity then please contact Marko Milin on 0451 944 402 or send an updated CV to;
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.