Website Rayner Personnel
You will be responsible for implementing and developing a strategic plan to develop accounts and achieving targets with our Estate Agency customers. You will achieve this by coaching, developing, motivating, Planning and supporting your team. A key part of this role is to contribute to and share the strategic direction of the business, demonstrate leadership, and to act as role model supporting company values across your team.
A typical week as an Area Director might involve
- Inspire your team by communicating a clear vision of what is expected, role modelling the required behaviours and creating the right environment for your team to deliver the account plans and achieve targets / objectives
- Have a plan, set objectives & help your team define their own area plans to achieve targets and objectives.
- Appraise the performance of individual team members to ensure they are focused on activities that support great account management & regional objectives that add value to the business and that of our customers.
- Identify and maintain resource requirements for own area in relation to turnover, absence, recruitment to meet resource plan and succession planning.
- Develop relationships with key customers and influencers in your area.
- Conduct regular and effective coaching & 1-2-1’s and performance management.
- Develop your team through identification of learning needs to enable them to reach their full potential in line with company objectives.
- Provide an on-going training programme as needed to drive the business plan and develop individuals.
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with external parties in support of company objectives and policy.
- Identify and maintain resource requirements for own regional area
We’re Looking For Someone Who
- Proven track record of successfully increasing revenue and market share.
- Proven track record in operational management.
- Meticulous analytical and planning skills; a competent user of excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven track record of developing relationships and influencing to boardroom level.
- Be an expert in the sales process
- Excellent communicator with the ability to engage and influence both verbally and written
- Excellent influencing skills with the ability to drive results and engage with internal teams and customer to achieve objectives.
- Has initiative and able to think independently, ability to lead a team and drive great ways of working.
- Drive for results both personally and for the team to achieve commercial goals, ability to create solutions when off target and sharing success amongst colleagues.
What do our team say about working here?
“Its like running your own business. It’s not a 9-5 job, and it’s not your average sales job – it’s much more”
“Everyone in the team is passionate. I feel really proud to work in the team and being part of its success”
“Joining the team was the best decision I made and this was reinforced by the team welcoming me and sharing their”
“Knowledge and experience at every opportunity”.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.