Cegeka is a large ICT company that is mostly known for offering cloud infrastructure and software solutions. Through notable customers, Cegeka has been active in the smart parking industry for years.
Since 2019 we are strongly active in the smart mobility domain for private companies (such as real-estate developers and business parks), semi-public institutions such as hospitals and smart cities.
For these segments we develop smart mobility solutions through software and integrations platforms.
Last year we announced our Capacity platform for smart parkings and future mobility hubs for private companies and public institutions. The platform seeks to extend the value we bring to three additional domains besides parking: mobility, electrification and connectivity. We do this by offering a platform of services and applications that tackle many mobility problems that city administrations, parking vendors, real-estate developers, mobility hub owners and other decision makers of innovative mobility companies face nowadays and towards the future.
We do all this through delivering operational excellence, great customer experiences and by using state of the art technologies such as artificial intelligence, edge computing, cloud-based development, micro services and many more.
What does the job in tail?
- As business development manager you’re an expert in hunting new leads and customers.
- You know how to build, maintain and grow strong partnerships with strategic suppliers who indirectly also will generate new business.
- You’re experienced in solution and product sales, knowing how to detect customers’ needs and pains and know how to answer them through our mobility solutions.
- Together with the product, inside sales and bid management teams you’re preparing RFI/RFP answers that fit the customer’s needs and wishes;
- You know how to negotiate the right deal for all parties.
- Once the commercial deal is done, you’re the customer’s point of contact to make sure all legal agreements are closed.
- You’re used to work target driven in an international environment.
Who are we looking for?
- You have at least 5 years international (EU) experience in solution and product sales – preferably in mobility. Experience in parking or electrification is considered as a serious plus.
- You have a strong network in real-estate developers, business parks, smart cities or retail companies.
- You know how to build and nurture long-term relationships and focus on customer happiness.
- You’re experienced in C-level / top management relationships and know how to leverage them for strategic selling.
- The ideal candidate is up-to-date in the mobility market, know the latest trends in mobility, smart cities / proptech and you know the competitive landscape like your back pocket.
- You don’t mind to work alone, but you’re also a team player to close deals and to build relationships with new customers.
- You’re a strong communicator face-to-face and in writing.
- From time to time you’re required to travel within the EU, main focus will be Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany.
- You have a Bachelor or Master in Business Administration degree or equivalent.
- Dutch and English are mandatory languages, others such as French or German are considered as a plus.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- Cegeka is a strong and fast-growing company, where we are exploiting the latest evolutions in mobility and smart cities.
- Cegeka has been awarded with the TOP Employer label. The development of our employees is key and has top priority.
- Teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere with room for new and fresh ideas and initiatives.
- Tailor-made guidance! You indicate where your interests lie. We offer different career paths, and together we look at how we can help you develop.
- Learning and knowledge sharing are central. Many initiatives are organized for this: knowledge sharing meetings, innovation centers, sandboxes, reading groups, use of Slack as an internal communication platform, etc.
- In addition to the gross salary, a company car with fuel card, meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, mobile phone contract, fixed expense allowance and powerful laptop, we offer you flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance. Thanks to our Flex Reward Plan, we can offer you tailor-made compensation.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.