Job Role: Estates Coordinator
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract – 4 months
Salary: From £18,000 per annum plus benefits
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (35 hours per week)
As the Estate Co-ordinator, you will contribute to our vision of being the UK’s favourite residential property manager, as recognised by others by:
- Continually delivering the service expected from us by our customers
- Provide efficient administrative and clerical support in order to ensure the running of the Estates Department
- Assisting our Area Managers with administration and working daily with our customers.
This role reports to the Estates Coordinator Team Leader
- Answer resident queries received by telephone, log calls on ECS system.
- Raise works orders, on a daily basis to contractors for general works on developments ensuring each order is raised against the correct category, fund and schedule/sector.
- Answer resident queries received by letter, e-mail and fax
- Co-ordinating annual contracts for maintenance, cleaning and landscaping contracts (Development specific).
- Liaising with Area Manager to ensure that all correspondence is scanned on to the system on a daily basis and responded to within a suitable timescale.
- Filing daily to ensure all office files are up to date.
- Liaising with Residents on all Estate Management queries by phone, within the office and written correspondence.
- Prepare budget and account sheets from information as supplied by the Area Managers and copy relevant paperwork and distribute to each resident from all retirement developments.
- Co-ordinating the issuing of keys and fobs and keeping an up to date record of payments received and items issued.
- Respond to correspondence either by using standard letter templates, hand-written letters from the Area Managers or compiling own correspondence.
- Raise annual orders for cleaning, garden maintenance and window cleaning along with any other equipment that may require an annual/planned order.
- Check, code and electronically sign off invoices for payment. If invoice subject of an insurance claim – then stamp invoice with ‘INSURANCE CLAIM’ stamp and pass two copies of order and invoice to FirstPort Insurance to enable them to make the claim.
- Notify Insurance Brokers by fax and / or letter of any proposed claim ensuring claim is processed and money credi
To apply for this job please visit www.firstportcareers.co.uk.