After being founded by the entrepreneur and IT-Specialist Florian Frey and the former CEO of Scout24 Holding Dr. Martin Enderle, allmyhomes (www.allmyhomes.com) rose to the No. 1 platform for the marketing of new building estates in Germany within four years, increasing to a size of 160 employees from over 30 different nationalities.
Following the entry of TPA Real Estate Brands founder Lutz Grimm, we continue to revolutionize the real estate industry through digitalization and the supply of targeted data for room concepts of the future.
- Conceive and develop innovative Frontend User Interfaces for Web based applications in the real estate sector
- Participate in all project stages: design, implementation, test and integration
- Develop technologically challenging solutions as part of a small team
- Participate in implementing the Scrum methodology in your team
- Support professional development of junior colleagues
- Actively transfer knowledge to your colleagues
- Specialist in Software Application Development or university degree holder in the field of (media) computer science or equivalent
- Several years of professional experience as a frontend developer, ideally in the online environment
- Minimum 1 year working experience with Angular 6+ and/or React 16+
- Experience writing unit tests (Jest) and integration tests (Protractor)
- Experience writing e2e tests with Cypress or equivalent
- Experience working with Git, NPM, build tools e.g. Webpack/Gulp/Grunt
- Redux knowledge desirable
- Very good English skills, German skills would be an additional asset
- Confident personality as well as a structured and independent way of working
If you are interested, you can quickly and easily send your application by clicking the “Apply now” button to Laure-Marie Teßmann.
To apply for this job please visit www.allmyhomes.com.